Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanibol And or Winstrol

DelaRosa13

I am looking in the near future to run Turanibol for a 4-6 week period at 20-30Mg. I was wondering if stacking With Winstrol would help. or would it be non synergistic.
My primary goal is: Pound for Pound Strength. Lean muscle. Cutting isn't a concern. Just no Heavy Mass, Maintainable and Steady Gains.

P.S Also If I were to do any injectable I am thinking of doing Tren. If any advice yet further can be given would be much appreciated.

I am looking in the near future to run Turanibol for a 4-6 week period at 20-30Mg. I was wondering if stacking With Winstrol would help. or would it be non synergistic.
My primary goal is: Pound for Pound Strength. Lean muscle. Cutting isn't a concern. Just no Heavy Mass, Maintainable and Steady Gains.

P.S Also If I were to do any injectable I am thinking of doing Tren. If any advice yet further can be given would be much appreciated.

Not a fan of winny it plays havoc on your cholesterol levels.

Run the tbol at 50mg day for 6 weeks with proper on cycle support and pct and you will be more than happy with the results.

Winny will play hell with your joints ,I love Tbol I get lean & super strong on it!

Tbol at 30mg ED for 6 weeks isn't enough!
I'm on 60 mg an I'm entering week 6 of my tbol only cycle, and I've gained about 7 pounds.
All gains were in week 3/4.
I was expecting more from tbol (even though 7 pounds is a good gain), so I'd say stack it with test.

Good luck.

Top Bottom