Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren masteron and verry low test

marvld

plz tell me your honest opinion abouth this cycle

diet
500 gr lean meat and no limit with vegetables divided into 4 meals
mourning 4 to 6 eggs with cereals a banana and coffe
before bed i eat a hand full of nuts milk or cheese (casein)
supliments: whey protein, beta alanine, creatine, ALCAR, vitamins, omega 3

i`m 85 kg i waz 90 kg 6 mouth ago but change my training and now i do more cardio
i easily go to 90 92 if i eat along with the meat carbohidrates , but if i finaly do the cycle i`m planing to starve myself so i will cut further more calories only my proteins remain at 250 gr carbs i will drop to 100 gr and the fat 50 gr to 80 gr i`m not so sure with the fat.
So calories on cycle will be no more then 1550-1700

cycle

10 ml/200 mg tren e
10 ml/200 mg mast e
10 ml/300 mg test e

week 1 to 7 : 100mg test, 300mg tren /week
week 5 to 12: 100mg test 300mg masteron /week
week 12 to 14 100mg test, 0,5mg arimidex /week
week 12 to 15 1000ui pregnyl every 5 days, 0,5mg arimidex
week 16 to 17 clomid 100 mg/day 0,5mg arimidex
week 17 to 20 clomid 50mg/day 0,5mg arimidex/e3d

i`m not sure if i will make the cycle, i want honest opinions how will be best
i`m 26 years old, i`ve done afew cycles when i waz 19 to 21 and then stoped and trained steroid free for the last 2 3 years i`m not verry big and i didnt had any adverse efects from steroids only from deca (limb dick) when i take it first time,when i waz 19 and 52kg,
after that the last cycle when i waz 21 i taked deca with proviron i didnt got limb dick and recovered normal lost only 2 3 kg i waz at 68 or 70 kg after the last cycle at 21, and now at 26 i have 85 kg

Sorry for my bad english and plz reply with opinions

Masteron will do nothing for you unless you are in the single digits BF%. 100mg Test is too low. Thats a light cycle. I would at least match the Test with the Tren at 300mg and see how you feel. You should be taking your AI from day 1. Since you are a beginner and don't know how you recover yet, you need to run HCG twice a week at 250iu to keep your boys online. It will be easier for you to recover from a hash compound like Tren. Also, that is not a proper PCT. PCT for that cycle would look like this:
Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 100/100/50/50

I don't recommend Tren E for you. Start with Tren Ace that way you can stop it faster if you can't handle the sides.
With your diet locked in and proper training, that will be an amazing cycle for you.

I'm not sure i will be cycling just learning for the moment. By the way with 100 test donț need tu run ai with the cycle max the last weeks on t and hcg, also tought to take hcg within the cycle 500 ui every 5 days but then drop the test only do tren mast and hcg and blast the last 2 shots to 2500 ui
Arimidex i'l take 2 days after the last 500 ui shot and take arimidex 0,5 untul i finish pct clomid 2 weeks 100 mg and 2 weeks 50 mg

By the way when i first taked deca i Wa 19, i take IT with test 400 deca 500 test and hâd horible nightsweats and agresion.
The last time after many experiments at 21 i taked 400 mg deca, 150 mg test, and 50 mg proviron hcg at the end with tamoxifen and clomid i recovered perfect with sex drive like hell, just saying test in normal fisiological lvl only for normal estrogen

Tren neither masteron donț aromatizează and estrogenic sides wit low estrogen dont come along and the low test or hcg in the cycle i want it especialy for that reason and tren is like deca in a way with sides
By the way i have blood work every 2 mounts and test estrogen and free test when i will star and after pct wait a mount and make analis again

Gold is correct for the most part especially about the AI. Tren E can be pretty harsh if not taken with care. Since this is your go at it I would ramp up slowly and see how you react to the sides. I'm also not a firm believer in matching Test and Tren I prefer the 2:1 ratio.

As far as pct goes I would make sure you do your research as tren will shut you down hard. I made the mistake of not taking correct dosages and I'm on TRT for the rest of my life.

Almost forgot about your cals, they seem to be very low. Try 500 below maintenance, my girlfriend doesn't go as low as you're talking about.

Thanks guys i will tapper it up slowly the tren starting with tren ace, and the pct i belive is good, and the test.. I will rise it to 300 and take hcg 500 ui e5d and arimidex 0,5 ed.
If i will make the cycle i will post pics when i will start and when i will finish
My stats now are :
12-13 bf
86 kg (today buth naked at the gym)
186 cm
When or If i will start i will make some pics before gym.
AND BY THE WAY THANKS FOR THE ADVICE

Aaa and one more think :d you americans are fucking nasty on your anabolic doses :p but you are allmoust the best experienced with them so...thanks again

Top Bottom