Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Enan question

pnutbutterchar

hey guys i have already done a few cycles and my favorite was my tren ace cycle i found something called trenbolone Enanthanate and i was wondering if anyone has used this before and how it stacks up to tren ace

Tren-a is fast acting as tren-e has the long ester. Tren-a hits you faster and is quicker to get out of your system if the sides are to much for someone. I like them both for me that have the same end results, although i get way more sides with the tren-a due to more blood level fluctuation.

Personally I prefer Tren Ace just because you can regulate amounts in your body easier. I have used Tren E which came in at 200mg which is nice too for once a week injections. First time users should probably stick with ACE cause sides can be scary.

hey guys i have already done a few cycles and my favorite was my tren ace cycle i found something called trenbolone Enanthanate and i was wondering if anyone has used this before and how it stacks up to tren ace

I like tren ace so much better. I liked it so god damn much I never even bothered using the enth version.

Tren is Tren. lol. Kind of like who prefers Test Cyp over Test E over Test Suspension?

Not entirely true. There is more trenbelone per mg with tren acetate than tren enanthate.

Same with test. For instance

100mg test suspension is 100mg testosterone because no ester
100mg test prop is approx. 83mg testosterone 17mg propionate ester
100mg test cyp is approx. 70mg testosterone 30mg cypionate ester

Which means mg for mg prop has more actual testosterone than cypionate. Meaning less propionate is needed to achieve the same amount of testosterone in that of cypionate, enanthate, etc.

I'd give you the breakdown for acetate ester and enanthate ester but I have not yet been able to find that data.

I bloat on Cyp not Enan.. I've only used ace, but I know folks who have ran tren e when they have had it available and they wish it was always available. There are a few members who no longer post but were well respected that also swear by tren e. I'd try it and see for myself, I love ace..I mean really love it.

Top Bottom