Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren E/ Test E/ Dbol cycle help?

LiftBig33

This would be my 4th cycle. Ive ran 3 cycles of test e/ dbol but im looking to add tren into that mix. Ive done a lot of research about high tren/low test but im getting a lot of different opinions. Whats the best way to introduce my body to tren? This is what Im thinking

Week 1-12 test e- 300mg a week/ pinning Mon and Thur
Week 1-10 tren e- 400 mg a week/ pinning Mon and Thur
Week 1-5 dbol- 40mg a day

I also have anavar on hand but though it would be better to save it than jam in in this cycle and see how I react to the tren. I also only have novadex and clomid at the moment. Ive read about taking armidex and caber while taking this cycle. Is both necessary? and where can I find caber? Ive never even heard of it.

Any help would be great!

I am 26 years old 5'9 190 lbs. Ive been lifting around 5 years. My diet is on point and I will have my meals prepped the night before throughout this entire cycle.

you need to run tren ace for your first time... you should also add gw-501516 to mitigate the tren sides and allow you to putout maximal effort... that's too long and too high for dbol... you absolutely need caber, which is dostinex and can be purchased at AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!... you need aromasin, not arimidex... i am going to provide you a full cycle layout... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org here is the layout
1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-8 tren ace 50-75 mg eod
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-8 dostinex .5 mg e3d AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I agree with Dylan, stick with E for your first time with tren. I wouldn't stack dbol in that cycle, you just don't need it. never stack a bunch of things with tren, especially the first time.. let it do its job

you definitely need n2guard and hcgenerate at the very least on cycle, and then GW with tren is a huge advantage. also you need caber from ag guys

for pct check out the link in my signature

Top Bottom