Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren E help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktm250

Hey guys. First time posting but I have been reading around for a while. I'm 32 years old and have 5 cycles under my belt. I feel it's time to start tren. I'm 6'3 225 pounds. Body fat around 12 percent. 5000 calorie diet and 300 plus grams protein a day while on a cycle. I can get tren e from XXXX. My question is which ugl is the best for tren out of the three? I plan on running it for 10 weeks at 400mg a week and test e at 500 mg a week. For pct I have clomid, nolvadex. I have heard no nolvadex for a 19nor. I have adex for on cycle. Any help appreciated guys. Looking foreward to becoming an active me,her of this community. Looking to put on a little muscle and cut a little fat. Not looking for a huge bulk just wanting to get leaner and gain some strength and clean mass. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless I missed something test and tren you will be good. I would use hcg during that cycle to.
Don't use nolva for pct use clomid

Run n2gaurd and HCGenerate on cycle as well. Tren will be harsh on your liver kidneys and heart. I would suggest tren ace instead to access side effects and so that you are not stuck with 3-4 bottles and not be able to make it through it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom