Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren e and test e stack

sam"°

me and a buddy want to run a cycle of this compounds, he says we should run 500mg Tren E and Test E but after doing some research on my own, I would say we are better off running 500mg Tren E and 250mg Test , what's your opinion guys? we have done only test cycles before , this our first times stacking and we would like some help, thanks.

Honestly you should wait to use tren. It's a monster. There are much better options for your level of experience. Hat being said, you will have to find what your body likes best. I've run them even and each higher than the other. I would suggest starting with 300mg tren every week though and assessing from there. Also, most start with tren ace as it will clear your system faster if you get bad sides. I say research some more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with @saiyan - if that is your first time stacking steroids, better opt for something else. Trenbolone is extremely potent, and it has very tricky side effects, so you need to make sure that you know what you are doing, and it would be great to have a nice foundation first.

In any case, if you will insist on running trenbolone, I would not use more than 400 mgs, because it is extremely potent, 5 times as potent as testosterone to be precise, which is a lot. You would need to run aromasin for estrogen, cabergoline for prolactin. I would also suggest you to add in there some Cardarine GW, as it has a time proven ability to greatly reduce many of trenbolone's side effects, and it definitely helps with the lack of endurance due to trenbolone use.

There is no right or wrong answer here. Personally, I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

If it is your first time with tren then keep it at 300mg per week or less. You will still gain like crazy but the sides will be less than if you get into the 500mg per week range.

Top Bottom