Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tower Of Babel, The Non-religious Version

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
Today I was thinking of something. Why is it that our country is suffering so greatly when here of all the places in the world we have the greatest gathering of scientific, spiritual, and human excellence.

And then it hit me. Now I am not preaching. I don't believe in God, but there is a passage that I remembered from long ago that answers this question I had.

Genesis 11.1-9
"Now the whole earth had one language and one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar, and they dwelt there. Then they said to one another, "Come, let us make bricks and bake them thoroughly." They had brick for stone, and they had asphalt for mortar. And they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth." But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built. And the Lord said, "Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them. Come, let Us go down and there confuse their langualge, athe they may not understand one another's speech" So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city.

Therefore its name is called Babel, because there the Lord confused the language of all the earth; and from there the Lord scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth.

Now this to me is very prophetic in that ever since the 60's and eoe, racism, hate crimes, equality, political correctness, etc started to be pushed upon us. Ever since we started catering to illegal immigrants from Mexico. Ever since started to make our official language of English an option to being a citizen, offering bilingual gov't paper work. Allowing groups to sue because they don't teach spanish in schools etc, this Country has begun a very dangerous cycle downward.

You see, if there is one language all can communicate, there is no misunderstanding and we can accomplish anything. But the liberals and others have made it a sin and a crime to require English to be the only official recognized language of the United States.

So slowly, and methodically we have started to become the Divided States. And just like the people of the Old Testement, we will become as the Tower of Babel and we will cease to exist.

Look around you. What do you see? People speaking ebonics, japenese, spanish, mexican, italian, vietnamese, french, german, etc. Everything but English, becuase it is a crime and not pc to require English to be the official language.

Hint, English was voted on by the First Congress the Continental Congress I believe as being the one official language of the New United States.

Now, thanks to the eutopists, the liberals, the gay lovers, the whore mongers, the berkeleites, the jane fondas and amanpours, we have done to ourselves what once was done by God to prevent the people from accomplishing anything.

Do get my point? Or are some of you going to come on here and start up with your bullshit about how I am a killer, and fag hater, racist kkk member? I hope not, but that is your right.

Top Bottom