Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tottalled and Healty

Dk350

So I'm on a road trip from Chicago headed to Santa Monica with a shoRt stop at Las Vegas:D
On the highway in Cali, the wheels crumbled and 3 of the tires blew while going at moderate to high speeds and I hit the concrete median at around 65-75mph(yea thats right, I totalled that sweet ride you see in my avatar!!!). Minutes after the crash, I woke up and rummaged through my stuff before the cops get there. I was preparing to move so I had all the stuff that I could fit in my 2 seater car including all my gear and supplies. All my stuff was scattered all over the place and I had to act fast beacause the cops were near and uion roadworkers were coming to my aide SO I TOSSED THE TORN BOX CONTAINING ALL MY GEAR AND PARAPHENILIA OVER THE BRIDGE. I'm pissed the F%& OFF that I lost my sweet ride and wasted my gear, but thank the Lord I came out of the crash in one peace with NO INJURIES WHATSOEVER & I'M I'M STILL ABLE TO TRAIN:D (GOOD THING THE LORD WAS WITH ME, LITERALLY, I WAS BRING A PORTRAIT OF JESUS WHICH WAS IN THE CARGO AREA OF MY RIDE LOL).

Last edited:
So I'm on a road trip from Chicago headed to Santa Monica with a shoRt stop at Las Vegas:D
On the highway in Cali, the wheels crumbled and 3 of the tires blew while going at moderate to high speeds and I hit the concrete median at around 65-75mph(yea thats right, I totalled that sweet ride you see in my avatar!!!). Minutes after the crash, I woke up and rummaged through my stuff before the cops get there. I was preparing to move so I had all the stuff that I could fit in my 2 seater car including all my gear and supplies. All my stuff was scattered all over the place and I had to act fast beacause the cops were near and uion roadworkers were coming to my aide SO I TOSSED THE TORN BOX CONTAINING ALL MY GEAR AND PARAPHENILIA OVER THE BRIDGE. I'm pissed the F%& OFF that I lost my sweet ride and wasted my gear, but thank the Lord I came out of the crash in one peace with NO INJURIES WHATSOEVER & I'M I'M STILL ABLE TO TRAIN:D (GOOD THING THE LORD WAS WITH ME, LITERALLY, I WAS BRING A PORTRAIT OF JESUS WHICH WAS IN THE CARGO AREA OF MY RIDE LOL).

Anyways I'm all right and I want to train. I'm moving to my new place in a few days and I need new gear ASAP. One of my online sources which is one of the cheapest and high quality you can find online is out of commision for 2-6 weeks and I can't use my other sources beacuse their prices are too high. Can someone please send me a private message with a good, trusty, reilable online source? All help is appreciated, thanks for reading & wish me luck with my new life in Santa Monica, CA.

We are not a source board,any attempts will get you banned .
Go Checkout EliteBodiez.com.

Glad you are all good bro. But as RADAR said
NO SOURCE TALK!
READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED!
Again glad that you are ok and can continue training.
Best regards.

Top Bottom