Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tornando

motodawg

EF VIP
Hit several areas around where i live in N.E. Ok 7 people were killed in a small old mining town called Picher Ok. My wife and i were with 12- 9 year old girls at the local bowling alley for my daughters birthday party when the sirens went off It went 2 miles north of my home we are about 5 miles from town in a housing addition, we got lucky....anyway thats why i didnt get NBA up we were without power till 9pm last night

Shit. Glad you guys are safe bro. Stay safe and be careful out there. I'll send a prayer out for you and your family.

seriously this weather is fucked up lately. its fucking cold as fuck for spring too.

Man i didn't realize how bad this was I was born in this area and have seen my share they don't call this tornado alley for nothing. I had to travel to Joplin Mo, today for some materials for the house ( middle son graduates sat wifey wants everything to be perfect) I went up hwy 43 a path 1/2 mile wide everything gone a grain store nothing remained house's leveled cars picked up and thrown 1/2 mile from where they were, a little girl was plucked from her house inside mind you and found 1 mile away under a tree. This was a monster they are getting worse every year they say this was like cat 4 sick......... mother earth is pissed off at the way were treating her! I could not imagine this happening i n N.Y. N.J. it would kill an unreal amount of people This is rural...........peace

motodawg said:
Man i didn't realize how bad this was I was born in this area and have seen my share they don't call this tornado alley for nothing. I had to travel to Joplin Mo, today for some materials for the house ( middle son graduates sat wifey wants everything to be perfect) I went up hwy 43 a path 1/2 mile wide everything gone a grain store nothing remained house's leveled cars picked up and thrown 1/2 mile from where they were, a little girl was plucked from her house inside mind you and found 1 mile away under a tree. This was a monster they are getting worse every year they say this was like cat 4 sick......... mother earth is pissed off at the way were treating her! I could not imagine this happening i n N.Y. N.J. it would kill an unreal amount of people This is rural...........peace

Be safe bro...be safe

He works out at the local gym in my hometown 3 miles from where they lived its a sad story she was related to my wifes best friend this is a small community where everyone knows you or knows of you it's pretty bad, the sad part is the worthless people who went there immediatly not to help people but to take whatever they could steal................... http://newsok.com/article/3242434?topten_check=yes

motodawg said:
Hit several areas around where i live in N.E. Ok 7 people were killed in a small old mining town called Picher Ok. My wife and i were with 12- 9 year old girls at the local bowling alley for my daughters birthday party when the sirens went off It went 2 miles north of my home we are about 5 miles from town in a housing addition, we got lucky....anyway thats why i didnt get NBA up we were without power till 9pm last night

Those are just games.
Glad to hear you and your family are safe Motodawg.

Top Bottom