Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tonight's MLB Karma bookie events

swole

I booked the karma events for tonight's popular MLB games. I'll be sure to settle them tonight. If for any reason I (need to hit the sack early and wake up early cuz you know, I got a jawb and all) can't settle the late games I will try to do so before the blackout otherwise rest assured it will happen as soon as the forums go back up.

Also, be sure to get your Mayweather vs. Gatti bets in now, you might not be able to do so until the fight is over :)

is there a karma bookie even for the Padres tonight?

Lestat said:
is there a karma bookie even for the Padres tonight?

u know it

thanks man.

cubs sox series this weekend.... hope the site comes back up quick enough to get some of em in....

oh. maybe you could put up odds on the sox sweeping the cubs? or other outcomes of the series?

0-3
1-2
2-1
3-0

Becoming said:
thanks man.

cubs sox series this weekend.... hope the site comes back up quick enough to get some of em in....

oh. maybe you could put up odds on the sox sweeping the cubs? or other outcomes of the series?

0-3
1-2
2-1
3-0

I'd love to, but I usually give myself a day to recover from bets, just in case I lose badly I wouldn't want to have more bets already set up. We'll play it by ear.

Becoming said:
thanks man.

0-3
1-2
2-1
3-0
I posted "series" odds once on about 3 popular match=ups
best of three
attracted no attention

I'll do it again as the forum has grown
Red Sox/Yanks etc.

I just settled all the 6/21 MLB games. Make sure to get your Mayweather vs. Gatti bets in before tonight!

Top Bottom