Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To American hockey fans from a Canuck

The_Ghost

High End Bro
Platinum
A Canadian hockey fan, an American fan and a Swedish fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of alcohol. All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the alcohol, they were sentenced to death!

However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. by a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of a whip.

As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said: "Its my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping"

The Swede fan was first in line(he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for awhile and then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back" This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Swede fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The American fan was next up(he almost finished a half-can and thus was really tipsy), and after watching the scene said, "All Right! Please fix 2 pillows on my back." But even 2 pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the American fan crying.

The Canadian fan was the last one up( he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheik turned to him and said, " You support the greatest hockey team in the world, your country has the best and most loyal hockey fans in the world. For this, you may have 2 wishes!"

Thanks, your most Royal highness, the Canadian replies. In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes.

Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave" The Sheik says with an admiring look on his face. "IF 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it and your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik says.

Tie the American fan to my back so he can get his ass whooped again!!!

*shakes fist* We'll see ya'll again in four years....damn Canucks finally win something and they think they are the shit. :rolleyes:

I got shit talked to me the whole game....my girl is from Canada, and her whole family is Canadian. She makes me watch hockey all the time....:fro:

haha...amusing, even to an american hockey fan. you may have won the olympics, but it's looking like the cup will be circulating throughout detroit this year.

Big Buck said:
*shakes fist* We'll see ya'll again in four years....damn Canucks finally win something and they think they are the shit. :rolleyes:

I got shit talked to me the whole game....my girl is from Canada, and her whole family is Canadian. She makes me watch hockey all the time....:fro:

That must have been tough to take lol.

speaking for most of my crew, we dont' give a shit about most of the other events. Hockey is all that counts.

Top Bottom