Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tired lightheaded feeling

jdhitlist

I am on week four of my bulking cycle and am getting an extreme lightheaded tired feeling everyday around 5 pm like clockwork. I am 36 yrs old 12% bf 225 lbs. I have been lifting for 12 yrs now and have cycled 6 times before. My current cycle includes sarms and this is my first experience with sarms. I modeled this cycle from advise given to me by a very well known and knowledgable man in the industry.

T cyp 350 mg /week week 1 - 16
LGD 4033 10mg ed week 1- 12
Primobol dex 2 caps ed week 1-4
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod week 1-16
EQ 800 mg/week week 1- 16
GW 501516 20mg ed week 5-18
HCGenerate 4 caps week 5 - 12
S4 50mg ed week 7- 18
N2 guard 7 caps ed week 13 - 18
HCG 100 ius /week week 15- 18
Anavar 60mg ed week 13- 18

I cant help but feel like this new groggy feeling is brought on by the LGD. Has anyone experienced this before or have any suggestions on how to combat this?

I have been on paleo diet for some time now. I eat 6 clean meals a day with the last meal @ 7:30 pm. No dairy no bread no white rice and when it comes to potatoes SWEET ones only!

Any knowledge dropped would be appreciated as I do not what to conpletely stop LGD if I dont need to.

Never heard of lgd causing grogginess. What's your carb intake look like? EQ makes me eat everything in sight, are you eating enough?

Typical day of eating is as follows
Meal 1
2: 6ounce chicken breast
1 sweet potatoe
1 cup steamed broccoli
1 cup chopped pineapple

Meal 2
Half slab salmon
One cooked zuchinni
1 cup broccoli

Meal 3
Parrilo hi protein shake
Half cup unsalted almonds

Meal 4
2: 6 ounce chkn breast
2 cups steamed brocoll
apple

Meal 5
Parrilo hi protein shake
Rib eye steak
Zuchinni or brocolli

Meal 6
1: 6 ounce chkn breast
2 cups broccoli or zuchini
Beef jerky
Parrilo 50 50 shake

I got a bit of that from LGD, but was gone by the second week.

Other than that.. it might be time to get some grains in your life.

I got a bit of that from LGD, but was gone by the second week.

Other than that.. it might be time to get some grains in your life.

I just started week 4 with the LGD. The paleo diet has done wonders for me mentaly and physically so I dont want to introduce whole grains back into my life again. I am going to take LGD at night rather than 1st thing in the morning and see if that solves the issue.

I personally think it's the tren in the primoboldex. That sh** is potent! THAT coupled with the low carbs you're taking in, is causing it. And yes, you're taking in low carbs for a bulk cycle. Zucchini? Broccoli? Those things have Alotta fiber, so you subtract fiber from total carbs and you'll see it's not much carbs. You need more bro.
And the LGD is completely g2g if it's sarms1. They're impressive 👍

Top Bottom