Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Three weeks to get bikini ready

sorsha88

I have a competition coming soon, but I haven't gotten results besides losing a few pounds since I started some 12 days ago or so.

I'm currently at 126 pounds and hope to drop some more until then, but I'd rather gain at least a little bit of muscle definition, or at least eliminate some extra flab. Anyone have any idea how I can maximize my time to create a toned physique in such a short amount of time? Any tips on diet? My diet currently consists of vegetables and fruits, fish oil, eggs, chicken, oatmeal, small bits of whole wheat bread here and there, 8cups of water (with apple cider vinegar), tons of white and green tea, sometime pu-erh. What should I be eating to balance out healthy weight loss while still providing adequate nutrition for muscle gain?

What workout methods should I employ? Twice-a-day resistance training? My biggest issue is my butt. It is quite round and juicy(39.5").

Any help from the experts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Currently 24, 5'5", 126ibs, 35.5-26-39.5

This is also posted under Weight Training and Contests

Welcome! There's alot of great ppl and advice on here. Take a look at some of the ladies logs on here and you can get some great info! Sorry I'm not the best with diet/training info.

Is this an NPC bikini competition?

There really is no "healthy" way to be ready in 12 days. There are ways to drop the 6 lbs you are looking for but most competitors run at least a 12 week prep time. You will not gain any muscle in 12 days so I wouldn't even focus on that. You will see more definition by dropping some weight but that would be about it.

I'm no woman but have some thoughts. Ladies, be nice to me.

Drop out anything with flour and don't let the words "whole-wheat" fool you. If you're dead set on bread, Ezekial is flourless and made of all live grains. The foods you eat seem good but how much are you eating and of what? Protein is a dieretic (spelled wrong, I'm sure) and will help keep keep water retention low as well as having a high thermic rate, making it both a calorie burner with the benefit of a muscle builder.

You should also be drinking as much water as possible. The more you drink, the less you hold. Remember that the water will aid in cleansing as well as help with building muscle too.

What is your work out like?

I'm no woman but have some thoughts. Ladies, be nice to me.

Drop out anything with flour and don't let the words "whole-wheat" fool you. If you're dead set on bread, Ezekial is flourless and made of all live grains. The foods you eat seem good but how much are you eating and of what? Protein is a dieretic (spelled wrong, I'm sure) and will help keep keep water retention low as well as having a high thermic rate, making it both a calorie burner with the benefit of a muscle builder.

You should also be drinking as much water as possible. The more you drink, the less you hold. Remember that the water will aid in cleansing as well as help with building muscle too.

What is your work out like?

Thats a good start, however some body shots would help.
I have trained many members here so we can do this , what you need to do is pm me, and we will start from there.

Thats a good start, however some body shots would help.
I have trained many members here so we can do this , what you need to do is pm me, and we will start from there.

How about pics using tinypic.com? Not to take away from your mentorship, Radar but I would like to see the pics, read your advice, and watch this play out.

Not to burst yalls bubble but I think her contest has already passed... :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom