Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts welcome.

jdhitlist

Hey all, I'm lookin for some knowledge. I got some eq 200, test prop100, deca250. winny50mg/tab. tribulus and proviron25mg/tab. Grabbed what I could get because of Limited availability but legit non the less. Any thoughts on a cycle would be greatly appreciated. Thinkin of startin end of next month.

Hey all, I'm lookin for some knowledge. I got some eq 200, test prop100, deca250. winny50mg/tab. tribulus and proviron25mg/tab. Grabbed what I could get because of Limited availability but legit non the less. Any thoughts on a cycle would be greatly appreciated. Thinkin of startin end of next month.

Stats? Training history? Diet and training regimen?

34 yrs old, 5'11" 215 LBS Training last 7 years. Have cycled 4 times total, mainly test prop, deca. Train every night excluding sundays, split body routines ie. Chest and shoulders/mon, bi's n tri's/tues, back/wends, legs/thurs/ chest and shoulders/fri etc. typically as heavy as I can but mood dependant. I eat mainly chicken and rice or steak and rice (white, cant stand the brown). Four times a day with Parrillo Cap-Tri plain in rice, Three protein shakes a day Parrillo hi-protein mixed with 50/50 pre-workout. Water consumption isnt where it needs to be but will be soon. Pretty much it...

dont know your goals bro, trying to bulk? i love test eq and proviron its my bread and butter, eq causes probs for some, its case by case i guess never had a prob up to 500 mg a week. i dont know what to tell you with out your goals, big difference if you trying to gain as much as possible or cut, or gain and stay lean ect.

Quit relying on so many shakes ,your Diet sucks, you're not getting the nutrition you need. I'm glad to help in the diet dept if you wish,just pm me.

Tryin to pack serious lean muscle. Not sure how to stack deca with eq [dosage] or when to employ win an proviron.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom