Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on the Karma Bookie Forum...

Becoming

Meat Sandwich
Platinum
It seems as if another bookie might be finished... (and a damn good one at that)
4everhung said:
I'm quiting
I'll post the rest of the NBA action
and then I'm done
it's not this game that put the hook in me
it was that chisox game
sure I could have just as won both events
but the animosity on that baseball game
tells me for you guys to get another bookie
I'm retiring from fulltime
I think maybe the system needs some revisions. I don't know that there are too many members that can carry the action here without going under for too long....

Perhaps we could have a member that acts as a bookie, but is bankrolled by GS or the site in terms of karma?

Or perhaps the line could move over time if the action is too one sided... (like lines in real life) in order to help balance out the action...

Anyone else have thoughts?

the system is fine
I'm not going under
but it will be a while before I can post high dollar events

hung was way up, made some lines where the max bet was a lot and got burned, thats all, nothin is wrong with the bookie forum

It happened to me too with a boxing event, just soften up the odds a bit and watch that maximum bet amount. Yes it's nice to hook everyone up with a high-stakes wager, but don't do it if you're not prepared to lose. I had to buy karma once to get out of red. I won't be making the same mistake twice. As always, keep hitting up the bookies with K!

I handled it and i had an eye out for what could happen
two events cost me 110000K
that's all
I have to rebuild my bank

4everhung, if there are events you want me to post so you don't get hit too hard, send me a PM...this way we can split the responsibility. Once we build our karma we can start setting the max wager higher.

s w o l e said:
4everhung, if there are events you want me to post so you don't get hit too hard, send me a PM...this way we can split the responsibility. Once we build our karma we can start setting the max wager higher.
you can post the goddamn white sox games
there is a core chisox group

4everhung said:
you can post the goddamn white sox games
there is a core chisox group

lol, alright man will do

hamstershaver said:
hung was way up, made some lines where the max bet was a lot and got burned, thats all, nothin is wrong with the bookie forum

I think it woudl be more fun with an adjustment... and peeps could bet big anytime they want (like RL)

Top Bottom