Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This baseball and steroid news is rediculous!

Studly Hungwell

This thing has blown itself up to the senate in Washington. We live in a world with real problems: Terrorist, Saddam Hussain, AIDS, and Catholic priest fucking little boys. How can they find time for this shit? I hear them on CNN, "Oh, all the kids who look up to ball players are going to want to do gear."

When will our government shut the f$#@ up and consider that we are people who can make rational decisions on our own and that creating boundries for us only assumes that we are a people who are unable to think for ourselves.

I think a person should have every right in the world to go home and blow their brains out with a shotgun. Nobody has the right to damage the property or life of another. These baseball players are hurting nobody. Then there is the issue of influence. If the Senate wants the "little house on the praire", squeeky clean image flowing through media sports, why not ban all the fuss and fighting during these games? Its gonna happen so lets just do away with baseball all together! In fact the last time I watched BB, all I saw was a bunch on guys spitting highly carcinogenic tobacco juice and scratching their nuts. What the hell kind of image is that? Something must have slipped past the Senate. I'm talking nonsense on purpose because i want all to see the reality of the media hype and steroids in sports.

This world has REAL problems. Why loose focus over dumb shit. I'm outta here.

u know that jose conceso(think that is right not sure?) is producing a book about the life of a baseball player in general.i think that is bull shit b/c he prob did the same thing ,now he is ragging on them in his book

what yall think?

democracies are great, aren't they?

I'd like to hear just one pro-steroid voice in the mainstream media. That would be refreshing.

Top Bottom