Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

There are refs in the NFL right now that were fired by the lingerie football league..

redsamurai

Banned
For incompetence...what?

LFL had fired refs serving as NFL replacements

how do you fuck up in the lingerie football league and then land in the NFL even as scrubs? what in the entire shit is going on with the home office? i mean seriously what the shit? Who was the HR mastermind that didn't think to check why this dude was let go from lingerie football in midseason?

Re: There are refs in the NFL right now that were fired by the lingerie football leag

That is funny shit!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

It's almost not bro.....if it were anything but football yes i would laugh but what in the z hell? Thankfully the reffing has been aight with my boys so far, and that's about the only thing that's gone well we're 0-3. I can't imagine being on a contending team and having to deal with such unimaginable incompetence. How in the hell was that call not overturned last night? Are they guys in the replay booth scrubs too?

It's almost not bro.....if it were anything but football yes i would laugh but what in the z hell? Thankfully the reffing has been aight with my boys so far, and that's about the only thing that's gone well we're 0-3. I can't imagine being on a contending team and having to deal with such unimaginable incompetence. How in the hell was that call not overturned last night? Are they guys in the replay booth scrubs too?

I completely agree with you...just the fact that these are lingerie football league refs covering NFL games made me chuckle. I am a HUGE football fan, and am blown away that the NFL would let these scabs come in, but hopefully it will open the eyes of all involved with this whole mess!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Re: There are refs in the NFL right now that were fired by the lingerie football leag

my buddy told me these were like arena and semi pro refs so yeah they weren't gonna be great but what happened last night in the green bay game smells like vegas was on the mind of at least one of those refs. Probably knows it's a one and done deal so might as well cash out now.

the last time this happened the nfl got NCAA div 1 refs to fill in.. unfortunately this happened too late and those refs were already scheduled so they had to find refs where they could to fill in.

its funny only because my team sucks with or without good refs.. but teams like NE or GB that are 1-2 to start the year its not so funny. you could argue the pats lost 2 games because of bad officiating.

Top Bottom