Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Vikings are looking horribly pathetic, this fan is hella frustrated

PoyeBoy

seriously, you go from a 6-0 start, being one of the top 2 teams in the NFL, a decent defense, and a smokin hot offense, then get beat by the lowly giants who were 2 & 4, then get beat by the packers, a decent team, but not even mediocre, then you get beat BY THE FUCKING SAN DIEGO FUCKING CHARGERS!!! who only had one fucking win, now there are getting handled by a pitiful oakland team, WHEN DOES IT FUCKING END?

our defense is by far the worst in the league

its like when you cant imagine it getting any worse, it fucking does, seriously, ive always been a MN team fan through thick and thin, never been a bandwagon jumper, but Im not sure how long I can stand this

FUCK, NOW THEY JUST FUCKING MISSED ANOTHER GOD DAMNED FUCKING MOTHER FRICKIN FIELD GOAL, THATS 2 FUCKING FIELD GOALS they missed

horribly pathetic

we are doomed

Id be ashamed and terribly embarrassed if I was a Viking player, Coach Mike Tice should start decapitating players with a sharp spade

sorry, just needed to rant

I feel your pain.........I'm a Redskins fan.

Yes, I know they suck.

I didn't read your post, but the Vikings aren't that bad since they beat Columbus to America. They also captured the most beautiful women from all over the world

DeepZenPill said:
I didn't read your post, but the Vikings aren't that bad since they beat Columbus to America. They also captured the most beautiful women from all over the world

LOL, my blood pressure just dropped a bit, thanks

Top Bottom