Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The right to use trenbolone

Xeodko

24 years old. 5’10’’ and 206 pounds. 20% BF
I’m announcing a new addition to the constitution today. The right to use trenbolone!
Seems like some of you are against using it for some reason, that is beta behavior and very anti-american in my view. Tren is as American as apple pie. Tren is the true alpha steroid and I want in on it NOW.
My steroid stack will be 500mgs a week for 12 weeks. I’m also gonna do some test E and anavar with it. Is this is a good first stack for a newbie?

Yeah, your def 24.
Nobody is your daddy, do what you want.
You may want to research the reasons it's not a good idea for a person of your age to mess with their hormones and then report back.
And no, it is not a good first cycle. Test only for your first time. You need to introduce the compounds slowly so if you get sides you know what's causing them. You do this cycle and you will get sides and you'll be on here begging for help when you get gyno or start lactating.
Grow up and do some research instead of acting like an arrogant tool.

24 years old. 5’10’’ and 206 pounds. 20% BF
I’m announcing a new addition to the constitution today. The right to use trenbolone!
Seems like some of you are against using it for some reason, that is beta behavior and very anti-american in my view. Tren is as American as apple pie. Tren is the true alpha steroid and I want in on it NOW.
My steroid stack will be 500mgs a week for 12 weeks. I’m also gonna do some test E and anavar with it. Is this is a good first stack for a newbie?
right way is 100mgs tren/week max not much with 300mgs test

ugfreak has every steroid oral and injectable you will want
just do some light tren with test

Top Bottom