Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the poor ol' phin fans

So Ricky williams ups and retires, leaving them with no star back anymore, and now one of their best if not their best receiver is down for the season with a knee injury...so what are they to do now...I think they can go ahead and chalk this one up as a loss and work for next year...

on a side note, Mickael "prone to injury due to playing style" Vick pulls up limping again with a strained Hami...I wonder how long he will really last with his game style in the NFL?????

It is a freakin retarted ooffseason for the phins. And about Vick did you see when he pulled his ham the trainers came and stretched it. They are retarted. That just makes it worse. I am telling you these trainers know shit. And he is prob training it to "make it stronger". If football players didn't take steroids their injuries would never heal.

so you dont like the trainers much????? I think it is overtraining personally, because there is always more injuries in camp and shit than ever in the season, and they are always self inflicted!

Top Bottom