Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official Michael Vick Thread

theemperor

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok Ladies & Gentlemen,

I just wanted to ask everyone's opinion on the reinstatement of Michael Vick back into the NFL.

I personally, am looking forward to him coming back and try to make a responsible comeback while being the competitor he is. I know he screwed up bu he has paid his dues in prison and financialy. It seems there is always someone who will always try to bring people down for their past mistakes and failures. In his case, I hope he does not falter like Pacman Jones, where Commisioner and Jerry Jones gave him a second chance and he blew it! I believe everyone should deserve a SECOND chance.:supercool

it is dead. I think people deserve second chances as well. But for some reason when it comes to michael vick...I don't want him back in the NFL. he and his associates would throw lil dogs in the ring to teach the pitts to kill. On top of that, some were stolen pets that were used to teach these pitbulls to fight. He's a great player and would do great things. But I have a rott and love dogs so I don't think he deserves a second chance.

Top Bottom