Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official "I am still a Bears Fan" thread

Wulfgar

Pussy lover
Platinum
Still love my Bears! Great season! 15-4, great defense, 2nd highest scoring offense! Made it all the way to the Super Bowl to play hard against a tough Colts team!
Go 2006 NFC Champion Chicago Bears! BEAR DOWN! We will get em next year. :beer:
everyone else who is still a Chi-town fan post in here!

I see then dropping Rex Grossman and picking up Jake Plummer, going to the Superbowl and doing the same thing again.

I was only rooting for them because I bet on them in 4Ever's old superbowl even that had 5:1 odds on the Bears, 9:1 on the Colts, etc.

I actually don't watch football, lol.

GO BEARS!!

:cow:

0204_superbowl_26.jpg

They will hold onto Rex
He is a talented young quarterback. He had an amazing 1st year and made mistakes trying to win football games. I like his style, arm strength and ability. Brett Farve was a horrendous QB his first several years as a QB. Rex took his team to SB XLI.

What cost chicago was Benson getting his knee hurt in the 1st quarter. The bears are a running team. They lost a big part of thier ground game. The offense couldnt hold the ball, they had some turnovers and special teams mistakes. Their D got exhausted from never coming off the field and a very very good, talented, experienced Colts team took advatage of it. Though Chicago still was within 5 up until that pick 6 in the 4th quarter.
next year they will get Tommie harris and Mike Brown healthy and they will have a great chance to put themselves in this position again in the NFC

Bear down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory;
Bear down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T-formation.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown.
You're the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, bear down.

Top Bottom