Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official How-To Burn/Backup Your DVD's

i use dvd fab platinum... i got it for free

heck if im gonna download movies for free then why the heck would i pay for a program to burn them to dvd???

i also have the anydvd and clone dvd as well for free but dvdfab works MUCH better. it takes the copyright off ANY dvd where as anydvd has trouble on some especially Sony dvd's.

that 1 click shit blows donkey dick. i dont want the fbi warnings and stupid trailers on my disc.

i have used dvdfab, dvd shrink, dvd studio, nero, ashampoo, and some misc other ones, and clonedvd is my favorite.

Heck I still use the old school dvddecryptor and dvdshrink without updates.

Many people get errors on newer movies but if you select the "rip as an iso image" in decryptor instead of copying all the vob files and such, it always works.

p0ink said:
that 1 click shit blows donkey dick. i dont want the fbi warnings and stupid trailers on my disc.

i have used dvdfab, dvd shrink, dvd studio, nero, ashampoo, and some misc other ones, and clonedvd is my favorite.

WTF you talking about? There is a button on ripit4me to bypass directly to the disc menu right on the front interface.

Simple.

JH1 said:
WTF you talking about? There is a button on ripit4me to bypass directly to the disc menu right on the front interface.

Simple.

Yeah, nice try cop!

alien amp pharm said:
Yeah, nice try cop!

One of the names on top of my change list is 'Federal Agent'

How do you think my posts would be received up on the roid board?

p0ink said:
part way complete? sort of. when using clone dvd, you can pick whether you want to burn a vcd, dvd, or double layer dvd.

Well..I'm guessing that if someone needs a tutorial on DVD copying they are probaly going to be unaware of the limitations of single layers discs and what compression will consist of.

Top Bottom