Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the offical brown bashing thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Balls of Steel
  • Start date Start date
B

Balls of Steel

AHAHAHHAHAHA...only the browns would lose that game the way they did to the bears. Same old browns....the tradition of losing continues.

Ravens= champs=class (like Mr. Modell- he has class)

Looks like old butch wishes he was back in Miami. Cant wait till browns come to PSINET, Butch will be leading his lambs right to the slaughter.

The browns are now on top with the steelers. But the ravens have always been the hunters, just like last year. The ravens always catch their game too, browns will be no exception.

YOU MEATBALL

HEY MEATBALL!!!!!! IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THE BROWNS BEAT THE RAVENS UP A FEW WEEKS AGO. HOW QUICKLY YOU FORGET. IF I ALSO REMEMBER RAY LEWIS ( MURDERER ) HAD LIKE ONE TACKLE IN THAT GAME. I DIDN'T SEE HIM DANCING AND ACTING LIKE HIS THUG SELF!!!!! SEE YA IN A WEEK AT YOUR STADIUM!!! WOOF!! WOOF!!

BOS, if the Browns offense played like it did sunday against the Steelers........I'm sure the Ravens will win. But the point is, they won't kick the Browns ass like the Browns kicked theirs. Unless the entire Browns D-line get's anthrax, they're going to regulate the Ravens just like the last game. I'm guessing it's going to come down to field goals just like in the STeelers game. THe Browns offense has at BEST one to two first downs per drive. So this constand starting at the 5 yd line isn't going to go anywhere. Ravens by a couple of field goals...........but they still suck, and they're not going anywhere and you know it BOS. That defense is a SHADOW of what it was last year, and they are the SINGULAR reason why the Ravens won the SB last year. Without the defense stepping up BIG TIME in the next 6 weeks, the Ravens will be LUCKY to be in 3rd place in their division.

well.......well-wel.......well Hey BOS........what happened to the Ravens redeeming themselves???? We came within 5 yds of a 100yd rushing game......what's up with that?? Looks like the Browns are better than you thought huh??? and the Ravens ain't as good as you thought either huh??l:D :D

kuda75 said:
ravens and the browns both suck...........
pittsburgh steelers=2002 superbowl champions

Dont sing it....Kuda...

The road to your 2002 championship goes through Oakland!

Top Bottom