Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The National Championship Picture

bigguns7

If Miami loses to VT tomorrow (unlikely), and Georgia trounces Arkansas as they should, do you think Georgia will be playing in the Fiesta Bowl?

Even though they say that late season losses hurt the most, I'm willing to bet that Miami goes to the Fiesta Bowl even with a loss tomorrow.

I think if Miami gets beat the Dogs have to go......I also predict VT by 3.

UGA would match up well against Ohio State.

If Miami loses, which is possible but not probable, then i bet UGA would get the nod... bottom line is that the bcs sucks.

true - miami's strength of schedule will kill them, if they lose....they are 32nd I believe...UGa is 8th or 9th

Cornholio said:
true - miami's strength of schedule will kill them, if they lose....they are 32nd I believe...UGa is 8th or 9th

You also have to remember that strength of schedule rank changes every week. So it is likely that Miami's strength of schedule rank would improve significantly after VT.

Also, I don't think strength of schedule carries nearly as much weight as votes. And I'm still afraid that Miami would get a large number of #2 votes after a loss. Right now, 5 of the 7 votes for Georgia are #4. I'm afraid Miami still has a decent chance at going even if they lose.

Top Bottom