Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The National Championship Picture

FreakMonster

Well as of last week we now have 3 unbeaten teams. Oklahoma, Miami, and Ohio State. Oklahoma is #1 in the BCS polls followed by Ohio State. But I still think Miami will sneak back in the number 2 spot and play Oklahoma for the National Championship.
I have been telling everyone all season long that Georgia and VT were very overrated. Finally Florida exposed Georgia as an extremely weak team with no offense. And I never thought Notre Dame had the team to take it all the year this way. I still say Miami wins the crown this year. They have all the ingredients for a national championship team. They have just look sluggish lately because they have only come out to play in the second quarter.

GO GATORS!!!!!

FreakMonster said:
Well as of last week we now have 3 unbeaten teams. Oklahoma, Miami, and Ohio State. Oklahoma is #1 in the BCS polls followed by Ohio State. But I still think Miami will sneak back in the number 2 spot and play Oklahoma for the National Championship.
I have been telling everyone all season long that Georgia and VT were very overrated. Finally Florida exposed Georgia as an extremely weak team with no offense. And I never thought Notre Dame had the team to take it all the year this way. I still say Miami wins the crown this year. They have all the ingredients for a national championship team. They have just look sluggish lately because they have only come out to play in the second quarter.

GO GATORS!!!!!

The Sooners have a tough schedule in front of them considering we'll have to play in the Big 12 Championship. Our offense struggles from time to time, but we have the best D in the nation. I think Miami will be in the title game as well. What really sucks is that if OU loses somehow in the Big 12 championship game, Texas could actually play in the National title game even though OU romped them for the 3rd year in a row. That would be a major injustice.

lol

the reason ga lost that game was because Richt pulled Greene...the only reason

Berrate GA all you want - you Gator fans will still be watching GA win the SEC championship

VTech will beat Miami

Cornholio said:
lol

the reason ga lost that game was because Richt pulled Greene...the only reason

Berrate GA all you want - you Gator fans will still be watching GA win the SEC championship

VTech will beat Miami

Miami is going to beat Vtech with no problem.

As far as why GA lost, that is the sorriest excuse I have ever heard. LOL GA lost that game because they could not convert on 3rd down the entire game!!! I'm surprised the Gators didn't put up more points on GA because we had 4 turnovers and they were in the red zone more than 3 times and came away with no points and gave UGA EVERY opportunity to win that game. GA just got exposed by a mediocre Florida team who is still having problems with the new system. Both teams played poorly, but in the end UGA just wanted it less.

Auburn is not going to be a sure win for GA. This is a huge rivalry and Auburn is not just going to lay down.

Last edited:
Miami comes here to UT this Saturday for homecoming. UT sucks this year, but are very capable of an upset. Especially since Miami hasn't been playing to good the past few games. You never know........

alien amp pharm said:
Miami comes here to UT this Saturday for homecoming. UT sucks this year, but are very capable of an upset. Especially since Miami hasn't been playing to good the past few games. You never know........

I will be in Knoxville to watch it. My GF's a big Tennessee fan. What a shame!! Hehe

FreakMonster said:
I will be in Knoxville to watch it. My GF's a big Tennessee fan. What a shame!! Hehe

Sounds like you've got a keeper there!

Just imagine the partying/chaos if UT does upset them. Oh yeah!

alien amp pharm said:

Sounds like you've got a keeper there!

Just imagine the partying/chaos if UT does upset them. Oh yeah!

Yes that would make for a great weekend!!! Never partied there before so I can't wait.

Top Bottom