Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THE FOOTBALL THREAD for the week.

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

steelers... 9-2? steeler fans lookin for a superbowl? hahahaha, kordell stewart! nuff said.

with the card beating the raiders it seems not even the afc is safe from insanity...

ah, the DETROIT LIONS... finding another way... gotta love em.

how bout garrison hearst getting me a fantasy win vs. a guy who started DERRICK FUCKING MASON and marshall faulk...

who starts mason in fantasy????? who???

saints are an iffy team, are they good or not? the bears? are they good? all their wins are nasty and could have went either way.

What Up MB!!!
Well things here in Denver just suck....the newspapers are out for Griese's head.....But is it his problem? Who the fuck does he have to throw to? Oh our #1 reciever Chris Cole(who)...without Edgerrin my poor fantasy might founder in the playoffs....At least the Raiders lost!......does anyone else notice How fucking HUGE David Boston is for a wide out??? Did you see Joe Horn Trample that ref, the same ref who blew the Steelers coin flip, called a touchdown on Testaverde's phantom TD, why does this man still have a job.?!!!!

madbomber31 said:
saints are an iffy team, are they good or not? the bears? are they good? all their wins are nasty and could have went either way.

Yeah that's the problem with my team (Saints). There great . . . when the great team shows up. You can see when they play, they just seem to lack the motivation. The talents there though, but I'm beginning to think were still a few players away also. Sucks.

The Bears? That's the dangerous thing about them. Any team that finds away to win no matter the circumstance has to be a front runner in anybody's book.

I'm still scratching my head over the Raiders / Cardinals game?

boston is a monster... so is pittman... cards have one hell of a workout program or at least those two do.

the joe horn play was funny as fuck! the ref had the look on his face like "sorry man"...

peyton manning had that same look, but he was more like "what the fuck!!!" when he got picked by old man woodson.

saints need to learn that brooks is as accurate as mcnabb, and that shit aint cutting it now... feed williams the ball 30 times a game cuz he IS THE BEST back in the game when he is going forward...

i muttered the words "go emmitt" on sunday for the first time in my fucking life... i am sick now.

Two words: TAMPA BAY! The Buccs are going to win the rest of their games and get a wild card spot. Lynch, Sapp and Alstott are going to carry that team all the way to the playoffs.

madbomber31 said:
the joe horn play was funny as fuck! the ref had the look on his face like "sorry man"...

Yeah Phil Luckett . . . the ref responsible for the wrong call on the coin toss in the Pittsburgh / Detroit game on thanksgiving a few years back. And the same one who said Vinny T. scored a touch down when he was clearly a couple yards shy of the end zone. Two of the most controversial calls ever. Worst ref in the history of the game. Notice how he was not the head ref for that game?

David Boston tore Charles Woodson up all day long. He owns Woodson dating back to the Ohio State/Michigan days. Gota love that.

In:
Chicago
Green Bay
St.Louis
San Fran
Phily

With one spot left, i'll predict these teams to fight it out for the final slot.

Tampa Bay
New Orleans
New York Giants

In:
Oakland
Pittsburgh
Miami

Three spots left:
New England
Baltimore
NYJets
Denver
Seattle

This years playoffs should be as good as any. I'll go ahead and predict a St.Louis/ Baltimore matchup,and of course a first round Bears loss. $$$

Last edited:
Top Bottom