Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the disaster of using fake sarms

Buiwqaz

I’ve recently come off a 12 week cycle of sarms and it was all fake. I know this cause a buddy of mine got a lot of weird side effects so he had the products tested and they ended up being prohormones.
Anyway I’m only 22 years old and I’m very worried about damage that I could have done to my body using the fake products.
Can you give me some advice and helped ease my stress on what I should do from here?

I’ve recently come off a 12 week cycle of sarms and it was all fake. I know this cause a buddy of mine got a lot of weird side effects so he had the products tested and they ended up being prohormones.
Anyway I’m only 22 years old and I’m very worried about damage that I could have done to my body using the fake products.
Can you give me some advice and helped ease my stress on what I should do from here?
fake sarms are horrible
its mostly prohormones
get some real sarms from umbrella or rcs

You'll most likely be fine. Lesson learned. Get real products.
You should also now get bloodwork now to see is anything needs attention.

tony huge is selling fake sarms that is the problem

you need to stick with RCS, they are in the banner

You will be fine just get back on the horse

Top Bottom