Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Boxing Thread (De Lahoya the Puss and Lewis vs. Tyson)

The Patriot!!!

Damn I was waiting for this fight to come off in May and now cuz the little baby hurt his hand, I've gotta wait til September to see Vargas smash his face. Realistically speaking, de Lahoya will probably beat Vargas because he IS the better boxer. This is why he will run most of the night to earn a decision as he knows going toe to toe with Vargas would prove fatal.

For the record...Lennox Lewis WILL KO Mike Tyson. I was one of the very few who said back in 96', that Holyfield would beat Tyson and he did. I'll say now...Lewis WILL KO Tyson <---for those who missed it the first time.

De La Hoya would most likely win a decision. Vargas needs to prove that he can take a punch after getting knocked on his ass by Trinidad five times. Speaking of Trinidad I think he fights again on May 15th in the middle weight division. It will be interesting to see if he can come back from losing to Hopkins.

I still can't believe they gave Mayweather the decision on Satuday.

DG - I am so getting that fight too.

The week before Rahman and Holyfield fight which should be interesting just from the standpoint that it is about time Holyfield hangs it up before he has irreversible brain damage.

The Patriot!!! said:
Damn I was waiting for this fight to come off in May and now cuz the little baby hurt his hand, I've gotta wait til September to see Vargas smash his face. Realistically speaking, de Lahoya will probably beat Vargas because he IS the better boxer. This is why he will run most of the night to earn a decision as he knows going toe to toe with Vargas would prove fatal.

That's politics for you.

For the record...Lennox Lewis WILL KO Mike Tyson. I was one of the very few who said back in 96', that Holyfield would beat Tyson and he did. I'll say now...Lewis WILL KO Tyson <---for those who missed it the first time.

Patriot, I think it's going to be the other way around buddy. Once Lewis feels the power of Tyson it will be over. He's never felt power like that you know.

Re: Re: The Boxing Thread (De Lahoya the Puss and Lewis vs. Tyson)

Mysterio said:

Patriot, I think it's going to be the other way around buddy. Once Lewis feels the power of Tyson it will be over. He's never felt power like that you know.

It depends if Lewis can keep Tyson off with that awesome jab he has. Lewis has a suspect chin which was clear in the first Rahman fight so if Tyson can get off a power shot clean it very well might be over.

Re: Re: Re: The Boxing Thread (De Lahoya the Puss and Lewis vs. Tyson)

bigschweeler said:

It depends if Lewis can keep Tyson off with that awesome jab he has. Lewis has a suspect chin which was clear in the first Rahman fight so if Tyson can get off a power shot clean it very well might be over.

It will.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Boxing Thread (De Lahoya the Puss and Lewis vs. Tyson)

Mysterio said:

Have you ever seen an hour long show on ESPN called "Tyson's Greatest Hits"? It is a compilation of his best knockouts during his run. Just plain awesome.

bigschweeler said:
I still can't believe they gave Mayweather the decision on Satuday.

that was the biggest horse shit I've ever seen. Fucking judges suck my dick.

As for DeLaHoya, he ain't no pussy. When he was champ he fought a string of top level contenders, you name em he fought em. He may not be the best, but he's afraid of no man.

The Nature Boy said:

As for DeLaHoya, he ain't no pussy. When he was champ he fought a string of top level contenders, you name em he fought em. He may not be the best, but he's afraid of no man.

True, but he is such a boring fighter to watch. Very little knockout power, and relies on scoring to win fights. The way the judging is, and his populartiy, I can easily see him winning a decision against Vargas.

It's because of the judging that I want to see knockouts everytime. That way there is no subjectivity in terms of who won the fight.

Top Bottom