Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Biggest Joke In College 1A Football

fistfullofsteel

Rutgers!!! Enough said.

Coach of Rutgers: Team we are 1-0 and we can't have that. We have to get our asses kicked by Miami.

Players: Why is that?

Coach: Because we were born to lose.

Players: O Yeah, we are all hung over from drinking anyway, so don't worry coach. We promise to get our asses kicked.

Coach: You guys love to suck and I'm proud to be getting paid millions for it.

WOW, 42-0 and didn't even start the 4th.

Coach of Rutgers: What the hell is going on? We are only losing by 42.

Players: Coach, we have another quater to suck like we never sucked before.

Coach: Good point. Ok, go in there and do your worst.

Miami Coach: How about a game between our two teams Coach

Rutgers Coach: SHOW ME THE MONEY

That's ok. Good news, on fourth down after Miami gets on the bus and leaves, Rutgers will kick a field goal.

They are a big joke for a school with such a big name, but I think teams like Wofford and Akron are more a joke for 1A football.

Natymike said:
They are a big joke for a school with such a big name, but I think teams like Wofford and Akron are more a joke for 1A football.

At least Akron scored two tds against OSU. It was only like 28-14 or something like that. GO MAC!!!!!!!

My vote would go to Troy St being the biggest joke in 1A this year.
Buffalo usually sucks too, and i almost forgot Prarie View, they have been winless for years, but im not sure they are 1A.

61-0 just in case you missed it. miami almost had a new record for highest marginal victory for their school. it's ok though, i am sure next year it will be 100-0.

don't miss in 2 weeks nail biter between rutgers and virginia tech. i am guessing virginia tech. 42 and rutgers 3.

Last edited:
being an ACC fan and all i must say that having Duke in our conference is almost embarrassing. Hell They lost to RICE!!!! badly
i guess the baddest of the ACC will be determined later when FSU and Ga Tech play the make up game

Go Jackets

Top Bottom