Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beijing Olympics will be remembered for... the games nobody went to.

b0und

Well, apart from Michael Phelps kicking butt in the pool. These are the games when the rest of the world said: "Meh, we'd rather watch it on TV"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/12/AR2008081203262.html?hpid=artslot

Empty hotel rooms? Business worse than at the same time last year? So many factors, from crappy air quality to a repressive government made people decide they have better things to do. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

b0und (glad I didn't go :rolleyes: )

You mean the Communist Olympics?

Do they serve dog in the olympic cafes? Whens the Tiannamen Tank Event?

NBC is so desperate to make a 'star'. The're splashing pics of hot american chick athletes non-stop all day on the network. Hoping it'll attract viewers.

r

Yeah but they aren't going to get any viewers with Michael Phelps in a Speedo all over the place. I've only seen one women's beach volleyball game so far and that will be what gets guys to tune in.

I'm watching women's gymnastics right now and all of the US girls are a little jacked - too big IMO.

if i see 1 more swimming or gymnastic event im puke .. time to bring on some other events ..

ponyfitness said:
Yeah but they aren't going to get any viewers with Michael Phelps in a Speedo all over the place. I've only seen one women's beach volleyball game so far and that will be what gets guys to tune in.

I'm watching women's gymnastics right now and all of the US girls are a little jacked - too big IMO.

STFU

Picture%2039(5).png

340x.jpg

you're telling me muscle looks bad on her?

Still not seen any Oly lifting. Geigh.

Hilarious tickets are selling for 20-50 times the normal cost on the black market when there's swathes of seats available.

nimbus said:
STFU

Picture%2039(5).png

340x.jpg

you're telling me muscle looks bad on her?

1st pic is hot, 2nd is meh. Nastia Lukin is pretty hot but Shawn Johnson is way too thick - plus she's 16, imagine what she'll look like in a few years.

ponyfitness said:
1st pic is hot, 2nd is meh. Nastia Lukin is pretty hot but Shawn Johnson is way too thick - plus she's 16, imagine what she'll look like in a few years.

they're pics of the same girl; alicia sacramone

Top Bottom