Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That's why I dislike Kobe...

PsychoSkitz

He's a spoiled prick.

You're up 17. You don't need to keep shooting threes when the other team isn't even guarding you anymore. I forgot though, 24 looks better in the box score than 18 for "the next Jordan."

I still don't care what anyone says. Without Shaq, Kobe is average. He'd still be a great defender but come on... it's a 5 on 5 game and there's usually 2 guys inside trying to stop Shaq.

Well now all of the EF mexicans will come out of the forest and yell at me, but it's mostly because they're short and have oversized heads.

They're also stupid enough to think that they can scream "oy mami" to beautiful middle class girls while they're hanging on to the back of a landscaping truck standing on a mound of grass and have a chance with them.

i wish the LA/Kings series was best of 21. that's some of the best basketball I've seen in a while, kinda remided me of knicks/bulls back in MJ's time. if they both keep those teams together the next few years it will be awesome.

btw, I'm not 100 percent sold ok kobe, but he's only 23. he has a lot of mental maturing to do. he'll be better than he is now. shaq is clearly the man on that team...... for now, shaq will retire soon because of his arthritic toe trust me.

the huge difference between the two-

When Jordan gets the ball everyone is on there feet and defender's get fearful.

When Kobe gets the ball no one even pays attention EXAmple fake pass to shaq --drives the open lane trys to dunk like MJ and flails- ref calls the foul kobe makes both FT's and backs up down the court like he is fucking GOD..What a P.O.S

Top Bottom