Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testoviron 500mg a week

DarrenJHB

Hi guys, this is my first cycle and aready half way throuhg it running it for 12 weeks im using :

500mg test a week ( monday & thursday )

PCT is Clomid 150mg day 1 then 100mg for 7 days and then 50mg for 14 days (say 20 days after last injection )

im just alil worried about Gyno, no symptons as yet but will starting proviron to complete my course say one tablet a day do the trick or must i use arimadex

proviron has AI properties, but it is not an AI and cannot replace one. I hope you at least have armidex on hand. It should be ran at .5 mg EOD.

You need to work on your PCT as well. There is no need for that high dose of clomid. 25 mg a day for 4 weeks. That high dose is an old school way of doing things.. there are much better ways to do things now. Also for PCT, it would be a good idea Forma Stanzol as an AI and some natural test boosters.

dont have it on hand would starting it now be ussless? ok about the PCT is using clomid alone not going to do the trick heres my stats Age 25 weight around 80 kgs

you should have had when you ran the cycle.. and you will want an AI for PCT. Start taking the proviron, and go to mrsupps.com and pick up forma stanzol for PCT.

It is a good idea to run some natural test boosters with clomid during pct. This will help raise your natural test levels and help you recover quicker and better. Doing this will also help with any side effects you may get from the clomid. mrsupps.com and needtobuildmuscle.net make great products for cycle and PCT support.

An excellent PCT would look like this:

1-4 Clomid 25/25/25/25
1-4 Forma Stanzol 5 pumps applied twice per day (mrsupps.com)
1-4 Post Cycle/Unleashed Combo (needtobuildmuscle.net)
1-4 D-AA 3 grams per day

Top Bottom