Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone cyp and anavar 10 weeks

Fisodlp

had a question on if you think I was going the right direction with my cycle choices.
I’m looking to use testosterone and anavar for 10 weeks. Looking to kickstart 5 weeks of anavar and then adding in testosterone cyp. Should I switch to prop or should I stick with the cyp?
I’m 5’11’’ and 183 pounds with 12% body fat. Goal is to lean bulk. I’m 33 years old.

had a question on if you think I was going the right direction with my cycle choices.
I’m looking to use testosterone and anavar for 10 weeks. Looking to kickstart 5 weeks of anavar and then adding in testosterone cyp. Should I switch to prop or should I stick with the cyp?
I’m 5’11’’ and 183 pounds with 12% body fat. Goal is to lean bulk. I’m 33 years old.
anavar max 8 weeks 50mgs ed with n2guard
but test you can do 12 weeks 300mgs/week

No need to kickstart and NOT use the Cyp for 5 weeks. The point, such as it is, for kickstarting is using something to aid a boost while you wait foe the (here) cyp to work. So start the cyp from day 1. Not wait, as you explained it, 5 weeks THEN start using cyp

Personally I would go with either equipoise or primo

you won't go wrong with primo and testosterone

i'm a fan of test cyp and anavar

Top Bottom