Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test tren and?

freshdiesel

Hey guys i am looking to start a cycle in a month i wanted to do tren and test prop and maybe something else not sure. I am about 5'8" 178lbs around 14% body fat. i would like to get @ 10% and put on a little size. What cycle would u guys recomend? how long would u run it and what u would use for a pct

Hey guys i am looking to start a cycle in a month i wanted to do tren and test prop and maybe something else not sure. I am about 5'8" 178lbs around 14% body fat. i would like to get @ 10% and put on a little size. What cycle would u guys recomend? how long would u run it and what u would use for a pct

Age?
Years Training?
Cycle History?
Diet?
Training spilt?

im 26 have done a dbol test prop and eq cycle when i was 22 and just did a winny cycle a little while back. my diet right now is something like this
Morning: protien shake some oats or egg whites and yogurt
protien shakes throughout the day
lunch: leftovers from dinner usually
Dinner: chicken with veggies maybe some rice

Workout
monday: chest tri
wed: back bi
fri: legs sholders
most of the time i get arms in twice a week

Wayyyyyy to many shakes. You need to get more solid food in there. A good rule is 1 shake post workout and no more than one other time during the day.

What are your goals? If you're trying to gain muscle, the 1st step would be to increase your calories. It sounds like your not eating enough right now

i have ben eating lean for awhile because i was trying to get my bf down ive ben doing allot of cardio and high reps in gym. I have a friend that has be on tren and test for ten weeks now he looks good i was impressed with his results. This has made me wanna try it was just wondering ur thoughts

wayyyyyy to many shakes. You need to get more solid food in there. A good rule is 1 shake post workout and no more than one other time during the day.

What are your goals? If you're trying to gain muscle, the 1st step would be to increase your calories. It sounds like your not eating enough right now

^^^

my opinion is dont follow what others do.... they arent you, your results will be different and probably not what you expect if you go into it half assed.... i'm no expert but your diet lookes pretty bad. amp that up before juicin

Top Bottom