Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop and masteron prop ready set go!

Yuiaserl

my stats are five foot 11 .. 216 pounds and 20% body fat and I would like to hit a short 8 week cycle of test and mast prop. I’ve used steroids before and I don’t mind injecting every other day.
My plan was to do it that way and I would run 100 milligrams every other day for the full eight weeks.
What kind of results do you think I would get on this type of Stack I’ve never used masteron

my stats are five foot 11 .. 216 pounds and 20% body fat and I would like to hit a short 8 week cycle of test and mast prop. I’ve used steroids before and I don’t mind injecting every other day.
My plan was to do it that way and I would run 100 milligrams every other day for the full eight weeks.
What kind of results do you think I would get on this type of Stack I’ve never used masteron
This is impossible to tell you. What are the goals of your cycle? Why did you choose masteron? At 20% bodyfat you are wasting your money with this. It is a cosmetic drug usually reserved for muscle hardening prior to a competition.
Honestly at 20%BF you shouldn't be using anything?
At the end of the day genetics, diet and training will determine your results

This makes zero sense in your current condition.. not to mention we are not psychics and have no clue what kind of results you are going to get but chances are not good considering masteron is an aesthetic and you are NOT anywhere near the right condition to use it OR any other steroid for that matter...

test prop is fine but masteron at your bodyfat maybe no need

try test enan with primo instead

i would swap out masteron and put in anavar instead
para pharma from ugfreak is spot on

Top Bottom