Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop & anavar VS (or) Test prop & masteron

Hi guys - whats your thoughts/opinion on this? Why? What would you do if you had to decide between the two for a cutting/lean muscle gain cycle?

7 weeks:
Test prop 100mg eod
Anavar 60mg ed
Proviron 25mg week 4,5,6 and 7

VS (or)

7 weeks:
Test prop 100mg eod
Masteron 100mg eod

Thanks

the best option is to run test prop, mast prop and anavar bro... i just ran that cycle and it was fucking amazing...

Are you pretty lean right now? If you are under 10% I would go with Test and masteron. I absolutely loved it, bit you have to be pretty lean to see the benefits from Masteron.

Otherwise, if you are over 10% Test and Anavar would be better if you still have fat weight to lose.

I also agree with Dylan that a stack of Test, Masteron, and Anavar would be ideal.

the best option is to run test prop, mast prop and anavar bro... i just ran that cycle and it was fucking amazing...

Hi Dyl, I just found my post and I'm at this decision again - but having tested the Test Prop, Var and proviron cycle, I'm eager to see what I will get from the other option (Test prop, masteron and var)

You mentioned that you ran this cycle and it was Fking amazing... What were your dosage for all 3 compounds?

Thanks man

Top Bottom