Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test p-primo-and winny cycle

Nader mansour

Hello everyone I'm really new to this.. I would really appreciate the help.. I'm running a cycle of winny test p and primo.. Test 100mg eod primo as well and winny 50mg ed.. It's a 6 weeks cycle.. I'm trying to cut, gain a little bit of muscle while shedding fat.. I'm around 11 to 12 percent of body fat.. What so you think of the cycle am I good to go? Thanks in advance.. Please more that I did a cycle of sesta deca and masteron before gained around 5 kilos with little to no fat!

Hello everyone I'm really new to this.. I would really appreciate the help.. I'm running a cycle of winny test p and primo.. Test 100mg eod primo as well and winny 50mg ed.. It's a 6 weeks cycle.. I'm trying to cut, gain a little bit of muscle while shedding fat.. I'm around 11 to 12 percent of body fat.. What so you think of the cycle am I good to go? Thanks in advance.. Please more that I did a cycle of sesta deca and masteron before gained around 5 kilos with little to no fat!

its a good selection of things to run but the cycle length is not... you need to run primo much longer or your just throwing your money out the window... you need to run primo 12-14 weeks... i would HIGHLY recommend adding sarms to this cycle... they will really help you get to your goal... read my articles on sarms here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org... i will lay out the entire cycle for you...
1-14 test prop 100 mg eod
1-14 primo 600 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Wats ur stats? Think I would add gw and s4 to cycle from sarms1 and extend to 8 weeks...run aromasin 12.5mg eod from agguys.com

Thanks for your reply.. I'm 5 9 tall, weight 157 lbs, body fat pretty much not less than 11 percent and not more than 12 percent.. I'm pretty lean I can see my abs but i still have a little bit of fat on my low abs section due to the fact that I was obese before close to 112 KILOS! I'll take into consideration what you told me.. You think this cycle will help me get rid of the little fat left on my lower abs area?

I will definitely extend the cycle if it'll get me to where I'm dreaming of getting! I will add the supps that you stated and will keep on updating you! Thanks slot for the help I really appreciate since I'm really new to this all! Pretty much transformed my body from obese to pretty lean with low body fat! I will also read your articles for more help and knowledge to really make the most out of my cycle.. I just want to be pretty shredded with a good amount of muscles! Thanks mate!

I will definitely extend the cycle if it'll get me to where I'm dreaming of getting! I will add the supps that you stated and will keep on updating you! Thanks slot for the help I really appreciate since I'm really new to this all! Pretty much transformed my body from obese to pretty lean with low body fat! I will also read your articles for more help and knowledge to really make the most out of my cycle.. I just want to be pretty shredded with a good amount of muscles! Thanks mate!

im happy to help bro... i would hurry and get your order in before the sales expire... you have until tomorrow night... here are the codes for the memorial day sales...

20OFFMMD at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators for 20% off

md25 at Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding for 25% off

20OFFMMD at AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer! for 20% off

Hope that helps you!

Did he say he did a cycle of sust deca and mast and only gained around 10 lbs. At your weight you should have exploded with gains man.

Did he say he did a cycle of sust deca and mast and only gained around 10 lbs. At your weight you should have exploded with gains man.

Bro eating is hard for me! I was glad with my gains since I was literally a skinny fat person! I literally changed my entire physique! I wish I gained more but my problem is that I'm always afraid of getting fat again because of the fact that I was very fat like obese fat! Around 112 kgs kind of fat!

Top Bottom