Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Eth first cycle question

grizzly851

Hey guys,

I have been thinking about using some gear for a while now and have decided to start my first cycle ever 2 weeks from now. I wanted to use test eth for 10 weeks/500mg a week. I am 6'5 and 300lbs and have been working out since I was 15, I am now 24.

I wanted to wait for another 2 weeks because for the past 3 weeks I have changed my diet and stopped drinking alcohol. I really want to do the cycle right and was wondering about the PCT. I have read that I might need some HCG during the cycle and I wanted to get advice from people with more experience to let me know what they thought of this cycle as a first one and what I need to be looking for with the HCG and PCT. For PCT I was going to take Nolvadex.

How does this cycle sound and what should I know about HCG during or post cycle.
Thanks in advance for the advice.

Considering your only questions are about PCT, I can only assume you have already decided to go through with this 1st cycle.
You need to read up & stick around a little bit before you decide to take the plunge. When you say things like "I was going to take Nolvadex" that tells me you don't have the nolva yet but can get some. You should ALWAYS have your PCT ON HAND prior to starting a cycle regardless of how long your cycle is going to be. My .02.

you will need more for pct as well. pp's sustain alpha and unleased are some other supps to take during pct. hcg is best used during the cycle at the first notice of testicular atrophy. starting week 3-4 up to the end before pct. Good to hear about you changing up your diet. You may want to do some more research as Kidd said before jumping in. It's great to know just about everything there is before getting into your first so if you have an immediate problems you can diagnose it better.
Big boy.. what is your bf % at? pics?

Top Bottom