Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Enanthate didn’t do a thing for me

Jioleri

was wondering what you guys thought about a situation that I recently experienced
so me and a bunch of friends trained together and I recently purchased in bulk a bunch of test E. we each did testosterone for a cycle of 10 weeks and the dosing was anywhere from 300 to 500mgs a week
I did not see very much results maybe 3 or 4 lbs but my other three friends gained anywhere from 10 to 15 lbs. Any clue why we all had such different results?

Either one you are a bad responder with test as not everyone sees results or is a good responder.

Secondly your friends could be taking more mgs a week then u of the test.

Or lastly they got quality u got bunk, depending on where u purchased it from since u didn't mention the source.

There are a multitude of factors there... Personal factors are there in terms of how ones body metabolizes testosterone, your diet and training, as well as they could have had more water due to elevated estrogen... Did you all get bloodwork done?

was wondering what you guys thought about a situation that I recently experienced
so me and a bunch of friends trained together and I recently purchased in bulk a bunch of test E. we each did testosterone for a cycle of 10 weeks and the dosing was anywhere from 300 to 500mgs a week
I did not see very much results maybe 3 or 4 lbs but my other three friends gained anywhere from 10 to 15 lbs. Any clue why we all had such different results?
Like the other said, could be many factors. If you gained 4lbs of good tissue I would consider it a success. Your friends may have put on a bunch of water. May have ate more food, more carbs. You really can't compare yourself to others. We all respond differently.

you need to do your diet
high protein high carbs high cals and train more
if it was just steroids everyone would be a PRO

Top Bottom