Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E+ Winstrol cycle help!

njs88

Ok let me start off by telling everyone my stats:
Age 24
weight 175-180
height 5-10
bf% 6-7

So I have been researching for years and i think now is the time would like to finally start my first cycle. So what i was planning on doing was a winstrol only cycle. My buddy suggested this and had great results at 50mg/EOD injectible for 6 weeks. After researching it seems that everyone is against a winstrol only cycle and recommend adding some test. So this is when im running into problems! My goals our to add atleast 10 solid pounds on of some lean muscle that im going to keep. I was thinking 250mg of test ethan a week for 6 weeks with the 50mg of winstrol EOD for 6 weeks. For my PCT would I still need HCG for the low doses of test? What would you recommend novadex, clomid, etc.

Im sorry if i seem ignorant but this is my first post. I really would appreciate anyones opinion to make this a good first cycle!

Thanks,

Yes bro you should have HCG on hand dude....It,s a short ester but it can still shut you down...Eith way Enthanate or Prop i would use HCH you can get it at RXhealth...Its a sponsor on the site.

And btw you dont sound ignorant at all....If you have any more questions just ask bro!

Test for 6 weeks? Your probably better off throwing in another oral...

Ck is right about the Test just do it for about 10 weeks...don't do all orals just do Test longer

Thanks guys for your advice i really appreciate it! A couple more questions? Do you think my cycle is adequate for the results i am hoping for? Do you think winny would be better for a first cycle by itself? Whats the going price for HCG? Would I run the test for 10 weeks then start the winny 2 weeks before the end of test or run the test with the winny all the way through?

Thanks,

p.s. You guys should check out crossfit.com if you havent already some of my fellow seals have posted some killer cardio workouts!

Honestly I doubt you will be able to keep that weight but you never know. Keep up the diet. Go from there. And like everyone has stated you should use the test longer.

Top Bottom