Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E First Cycle HELP!

steveo'brien

Im confused on my pct could you please help me out,
im doing my firstcycle 10 weeks on just straight Test E just started yesterday
300mg 2 times a week
i want to know when to start doing my pct are you able to run the pct while taking the test and come off, or do i have to get completely off and do it for 4 weeks ?
thanks justin

Generally 2-3 weeks after the last pin is the PCT start time....but there could be other factors, like what you're using for PCT

im not to positive on what taking yet nov i know is one of them, are you able to start you pct while on ur last week of test lets say ?

No one test e it's like 17-21 days AFTER YOUR LAST INJECTION. Not the last week or right after but 21 days after. If you didn't do the research to understand that I fear for your cycle. Have a pct planned out and have it on hand when you start. I can't tell you how many dudes have waited til the end to get it in order and then run into supply issues or have to stop early and can't get it in time.

novaladex and chlomide, wasnt sure on the names and am i able to take my last shot and then wait a week to do pct ? or that to long ? im going away dont know how im going to bring on plane if i have to..

Honestly you should have done more research before starting and also got all of your PCT items on hand before starting the cycle. But I start my PCT 21 days after if I use test e.

My pct consist of
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
HCGenerate
Ostarine 25mg daily
DAA (I like to use it)

Some may think other wise, but I like it and it works for me.

PS:what's your stats and age?

Top Bottom