Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e, Equipose, Anavar for baseball pitcher (ADVICE?)

are there fast twitch muscle steroids?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If u can't post up ur age man then not many ppl are gonna help ya

We are all big on helping guys out but if ur young it's a bad choice to run gear

There are other options for ya

I have locked many threads with guys that are 17 &18 because they just don't wanna listen take it from a guy that is on Trt for life cuz of trashing my endocrine system it's not fun to do that at a young age.

If ur young u need to be able to enjoy having fun if u start to mess with halo and other compounds and ur dick stops working or u get gyno then what ? How do ya explain that to some chick when ur trying to get it up?

I'm just trying to look out for ya man

But around here
No stats = no help

Sorry to burst ur bubble

Doc come on Man U have been a member for a wile .. U know we can't be giving info out to guys without a couple questions

What if this guy is 15 and he starts taking halo cuz of somthing he was told

Not gonna look so good for his developing body..

Just here to look out for yall

So please don't take that the wrong way

Great post! Amazing advice!

Yeah Priola, the guys you know who started jucing at 15 may be fine right now,
but the side effects usually don't really manifest (except for the obvious ones like gyno) for about 8 years.
I'm not saying they are all gonna be fucked up and die, but its a risky business even when you're past 20,
and the risk to reward ratio when staring so young is not in your favor.

You are 18, pushing close to 19, and I don't know how your particular body will react.
If you were doing this with a doctors supervision, then maybe,
but as it stands now, I cannot in good confidence tell you what to take over a internet forum,
where I have no knowing of your Development, blood work, the ability to check you up, and so on.

I would also recommend you stay far away from pro hormones, they can sometimes be even worse than "real" steroids/AAS.

Eat and train like there is a gun to your head !!! That always works wonders ;)

Last edited:
Lots of wise comments and good advice here already. The chances of messing up your body by tampering with your hormones at a young age should outweigh the uncertain chances of sports glory.

On a side note, good old nicotinic acid (niacin), such as taken for high cholesterol, has been shown to promote the transformation of slow oxidative and fast oxidative-glycolytic muscle fibers into fast oxidative fibers. It also stimulates GH release. It also has good effects on body composition, lipid profiles, long term mortality and morbidity.

The immediate release variety is the safest. On the kind that causes "flushing" of the skin (a hot, prickly sensation) does any good. Overdoses can damage your liver. Doctors usually start patients at a "low" dose of 500mg twice a day, SLOWLY (over several months) building up to 500mg six times a day. It is legal/unregulated, not tested for, and actually healthy, done properly. Some people can't stand the "flushing" though.

test and eq would suffice... anavar will give you muscle pumps which you wouldn't want... eq is a good lean muscle builder plus a nice endurance factor but would be taken for a longer period of time, 16-18 weeks. do your research on this one and other forums extensively and I believe you will find all the answers to all your questions. you are young but I was racing very competitivly on the mx circuit the mindset was winning so I do understand your thoughts... good luck

Top Bottom