Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e, Equipose, Anavar for baseball pitcher (ADVICE?)

are there fast twitch muscle steroids?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Priola5

so i have been doing research for about 3 months now and keep looking for threads on baseball and steroids and found some threads that helped, and some that didn't. I am a baseball pitcher looking to throw harder. THATS it. I know that fast twitch muscles play a huge part, but i refuse to take winstrol due to the effect it has on my joints (need those to throw a baseball) I have a great work ethic and great resources to succeed. Also have great ability but i just need to throw harder. Those who know about steroids and baseball please help.

I am 6' and i took a pro hormone that got me bigger (for me). I was about 186 for a little bit and now i am naturally cutting ( a healthy diet and working out)

The cycle that i found that was said to benefit my velocity is:

Test E 250mg's wks 1-10 1 inj a week
Equipose wks 1-10 1 inj a week
(possibly var) weeks 4-10, maybe even weeks 6-12?
Nolva 10mgs wks 1-12 10mg every night
WEEKS 13-15 PCT- don't know which pct to take yet

The questions i have are, is it WORTH it? Will these help my velocity? I was thinking about throwing in var for the last 6 weeks.

I was also thinking about doing a test e and var cycle and take out the eq.

Any workouts to increase fast twitch muscles?

What about test e by itself?

What do you guys think? Is this a good cycle that has minimal sides and won't screw me up for life? It is necessary for me because of my opportunity to take my game to the other level. Which i know that if i throw 87-90 i will get drafted. I just want to do it right. Any advice? What about HGH at the end? i have heard that is great for baseball players to recover their cartilage. Any smart advice that will really help me would be awesome. Thank you!

All androgens will stimulate type 2 more than type 1 muscle fibers, IMO.
But, to get the best effect I would go with very androgenic compounds, as they activate the nervous system more.
(Do a read on mestanolone/methyl DHT)
So some test with halotestin/masteron/etc should give you the drive, focus (nervous activation) to better recruit more type 2 fibers,
so you use the muscles more efficiently while training, something that we notice as a large strenght gain compared to size gain for these steroids compared to others like deca.

Somebody with a background in baseball need to chime in, as I have none, and may forget some factor.

Last edited:
thanks for giving your input doc,
Unfortunately i cannot take deca(i looked into it at first) until i realized the long detection time which i cannot do, due to the drug tests i will get in the NCAA after my last year at Juco.
So you're saying keep the test e in for sure? and maybe change my other options?

JT,
I don't want to publish my age because i know that that will become topic of discussion and i do not want that.

If u can't post up ur age man then not many ppl are gonna help ya

We are all big on helping guys out but if ur young it's a bad choice to run gear

There are other options for ya

I have locked many threads with guys that are 17 &18 because they just don't wanna listen take it from a guy that is on Trt for life cuz of trashing my endocrine system it's not fun to do that at a young age.

If ur young u need to be able to enjoy having fun if u start to mess with halo and other compounds and ur dick stops working or u get gyno then what ? How do ya explain that to some chick when ur trying to get it up?

I'm just trying to look out for ya man

But around here
No stats = no help

Sorry to burst ur bubble

Doc come on Man U have been a member for a wile .. U know we can't be giving info out to guys without a couple questions

What if this guy is 15 and he starts taking halo cuz of somthing he was told

Not gonna look so good for his developing body..

Just here to look out for yall

So please don't take that the wrong way

DIDN'T SEE THE OTHER TWO POSTS WHILE WRITING THIS ONE:

OK, I'm not gonna say that much about your age (as I'm sure others will),
but I hope you know that since you asked about wheter the cycle will screw you up for life,
that is something which will be influenced by age, or development.
I'm not american, so I don't know how the school system works over there, and if you are under 21.
AAS as young can be really detrimental, trust me on this, not only physically but mentally.

Deca, apart from being detected by tests for a very long time, is not androgenic enough for your specified needs IMO.
I haven't investigated the detection times for all AAS, but I imagine they're getting better and better, so you should contemplate the IF's.

Test e by itself will bring you closer to your goal if its only to throw harder, but it also depends on whether its ok for you to gain much weight,
and maybe be visibly juiced 'cause of water retention etc.
GH by itself is very mild in terms strenght & size gains.
I remember some wrestler friends who used only GH for at least 3 months due to testing,
and while they did improve, 4 weeks of winstrol could have achieved the same results.

NOT GOING TO GIVE ANYMORE ADVICE BEFORE THIS IS HAS CLEARED UP:

Last edited:
And sorry for starting this, while I have been a member for a while,
I was just a silent member for many years.
Recently started posting, and not accustomed to protecting the young from themselves yet.
Sorry.

Priola, nobody here is trying to be a Dick about this,
but the compounds I listed can really fuck you up severly if used improperly.

And I mean really fuck you up, from bitch tits to stunted growth to mental changes I'm not even going into now.

Last edited:
And sorry for starting this, while I have been a member for a while,
I was just a silent member for many years.
Recently started posting, and not accustomed to protecting the young from themselves yet.
Sorry.

No worries doc I have been around on other forums in the past and lots have different rules

Ur ok man just gotta help the young guys understand why we do what we do 👍👍💪

hey guys thanks for all the help. I understand where you guys are coming from and i do not want to be messed up, trust me. It is just that it has a purpose behind it and it can give me the opportunity to make it big time you know? I know its selfish and now you guys probably won't help me but i am 18 years old, not 15. I would hope no 15 year olds are juicing. Is there ANYTHING for an 18(almost 19) year old to do to just give them that edge? I know a lot of friends of mine from college who have juiced (much harsher stuff) and they are fine. Thats why it is so big throughout sports in a young age.

Its tough to hear this kind of stuff but in all realness, i gotta decide whether or not making it big or staying healthy is more important to me

Thanks for the help fellas, any strengthening advice would be awesome though to gain velo for baseball!

Top Bottom