Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E EQ Tren E Cycle Advice

gethugeorgohome

Sup guys!
This is my first post so I'll try do this the best I can. This site has been really helpful and hopefully I can get some insight into my cycle. I have done about 4/5 cycles previously the first being a test only cycle. I have done dbol, eq, and some other orals in the past. Been out of the game for a while due to personal reasons and hope to come back with a bang! This is what I have and plan to start:

week 1-7 dbol @ 30mg/day
week 1-20 test e @ 500mg/week
week 1-18 EQ @ 700mg/week
week 9-18 tren e @ 300mg/week
week 1-22 proviron @ 25mg/day (will increase to 50mg if need be)

I have arimidex on hand and nolva on hand in case of gyno (I'm not very prone)
PCT that works best for me is Nolva and Clomid combo and will start 2 weeks after last test inject. Never really used HCG and haven't needed it.
This will be a bulking cycle and chose tren e over deca mainly due to water retention and well more solid keepable gains (lean bulk). All injects are done mon/thurs split

This is my first proper tren cycle and I know tren ace is advised for first use but I despise ed or eod injects. That is why I thought 300mg would be a good place to start. and I do understand the consequences of starting with the long ester.

Basically people say it is better to run test lower than tren and want some advise regarding that as I'm not sure how it works with the addition of EQ? as well as any other comments regarding my cycle or dosage?

Thanks!

I'm not gonna comment on the test/tren ration other than to say some people prefer high test in the mix when bulking. Being your first tren experience I ask: do you have caber and do you understand why you need this. I would run aromasin rather than adex as well. Finally, you DO NOT want to run nolva in your pct with tren E. That is asking for trouble. Nolvadex will exasperate prolactin issues and should definitely be avoided. When you decide to run tren, you gotta know about all this or you could have some very unpleasant issues. Unless you like leaky nips lol.

Sup guys!
This is my first post so I'll try do this the best I can. This site has been really helpful and hopefully I can get some insight into my cycle. I have done about 4/5 cycles previously the first being a test only cycle. I have done dbol, eq, and some other orals in the past. Been out of the game for a while due to personal reasons and hope to come back with a bang! This is what I have and plan to start:

week 1-7 dbol @ 30mg/day
week 1-20 test e @ 500mg/week
week 1-18 EQ @ 700mg/week
week 9-18 tren e @ 300mg/week
week 1-22 proviron @ 25mg/day (will increase to 50mg if need be)

I have arimidex on hand and nolva on hand in case of gyno (I'm not very prone)
PCT that works best for me is Nolva and Clomid combo and will start 2 weeks after last test inject. Never really used HCG and haven't needed it.
This will be a bulking cycle and chose tren e over deca mainly due to water retention and well more solid keepable gains (lean bulk). All injects are done mon/thurs split

This is my first proper tren cycle and I know tren ace is advised for first use but I despise ed or eod injects. That is why I thought 300mg would be a good place to start. and I do understand the consequences of starting with the long ester.

Basically people say it is better to run test lower than tren and want some advise regarding that as I'm not sure how it works with the addition of EQ? as well as any other comments regarding my cycle or dosage?

Thanks!

that is simply way too long to run dbol... you made a comment about not wanting water retention yet you are running the steroid that has the highest amount of estrogen conversion and will hold more water than anything you could have selected and on top of that you are running it that long?? very poor option... i would run tren on the front end, not the back end as you have it... you don't want it lingering into pct... by the time you get to pct after 12 weeks of it, it will have cleared and you would not have any added worries of using nolva in pct either... i would HIGHLY advise using gw-501516 along with tren to mitigate the sides and allow you to get the most out of it... here's an article explaining why... Combating the Cardiovascular Side Effects of Trenbolone with GW-501516 - Evolutionary.org i will fix this cycle for you so that you get the most out of it in the safest and most effective way... also, you NEVER run nolva alongside a 19-nor steroid, which tren is... arimidex is also a VERY poor choice with dbol... its a very weak ai and only suppresses estrogen at the bare minimum as it is... you would most definitely want aromasin and dostinex on this cycle... its quite concerning you have not listed dostinex or prami to control prolactin with nolva as well... this is not very well planned and i do not want you to hurt yourself man... here's the layout...

1-16 test e 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-12 tren e 400 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-12 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-16 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week
7-18 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

pct 19-22

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

hi dylangemelli

I agree with you in dropping it down to 16 weeks, that was definitely a concern I forgot to mention. As for the dbol, I have found that I react very well to 30mg alongside proviron as its just the perfect kickstart in terms of strength and some mass while the long esters build up without much water retention but yes I should lower it to 4/5 weeks. I see that you suggest i start with the tren and that sounds like a good idea as well!

I will definitely go the aromasin and prami route as you have mentioned

Thanks for all the help and taking the time to explain each aspect of it! Feeling much better about my cycle now :D

hi dylangemelli

I agree with you in dropping it down to 16 weeks, that was definitely a concern I forgot to mention. As for the dbol, I have found that I react very well to 30mg alongside proviron as its just the perfect kickstart in terms of strength and some mass while the long esters build up without much water retention but yes I should lower it to 4/5 weeks. I see that you suggest i start with the tren and that sounds like a good idea as well!

I will definitely go the aromasin and prami route as you have mentioned

Thanks for all the help and taking the time to explain each aspect of it! Feeling much better about my cycle now :D

no problem bro... its not that you were on the wrong track, it was just that there were tweaks that need to be made to ensure safety, sustainability, etc... especially when it comes to tren, you must be exactly on point as its clearly one of the most hardcore and side riddled compounds you can use... good luck with your cycle... follow my layout and you will see max results in the safest way...

glad you got things fixed up here.....read the start and was hopeful it would get changed up

caber is a must, 50mg of proviron is a min, 25mg is a waste.

no nolva in pct because of the tren, just clomid and hcgenerate es and letrozone.

100% gymrat!

Just an update, got everything in order and going to get started this week. Thanks again for all the help!
Will maybe post some before and after and include results :D

100% gymrat!

Just an update, got everything in order and going to get started this week. Thanks again for all the help!
Will maybe post some before and after and include results :D

definitely keep the updates coming and if you need any help with your cycle along the way, don't hesitate to let me know bro...

Top Bottom