Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E Delivery method?

dave bird

Hey guys, hope you guys are doing good! Got a random question which will no doubt get me flamed at some point but here we go...

I am 27 years old, 5'7, 240lb male who has been training now for 12 years. i had a brief 2 year experimental phase with steroids between 2002 - 2004. I used typical tried and tested cycle's like 250mg test E w/25mg per day dbol etc with the mandatory pct.

Long story short, I have a blood bourne bone infection that can be triggered by something as seemingly harmless as catching myself on a sharp nail, bee sting etc which breaks the skin.

I have just been given 12x 250mg test enanthate as a little kick to up my gains aftewr training natural for the last few years. Only problem is, I am reluctant to use injectables due to said bone infection and was wondering if there was any other way test e could be administered via oral use or some kind of make shift patches?

I am fully aware this drug was made for im injects but I thought i'd see if anyone knew any differnt ways?

androgel but you have to have a script,its expensive and you can't asorb enough for any noticable effects. the best way is injectables,i see no problem as long as sterile tekniques are followed

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom