Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Deca cycle

Razz31

Hey guys just need some advice, this is my second cycle.
My first cycle was a test p cycle. 100 eod. Had great results.

So here's my layout for my second cycle.

Weeks 1-10
Test e 500 mg a week
Deca 250 mg a week

I need help on an AI what should I use and how much?

Pct
Weeks 12-15
AI?
Clomid 50mg a week
Nova 50mg a week

Any advice would be great.
Stats

6'0 183lbs 5-7% body fat

Played sports and been working out all my life.

Thanks

Need your stats bro Use aromasin at 12.5mg eod run hcgenerate es during cycle. .Use aromasin in pct along with osta at 25mg ed..gw and s4 be great add to the cycle.. run gw at 20mg ed 1-10 and s4 at 50mg ed 1-10..gets those at sarms1 and get aromasin at ag guys and hcgenerate at ntbm.com.. Hit me if you need discount codes. . Just click banner to go to store

DECA is very hard to recover from, but if you are going to run it then run your Test two weeks longer than the DECA. You should kickstart the cycle with Dianabulk.

You will need caber to control prolactin and run Letrozone or Aromasin on cycle for estrogen.

Use Aromasin in PCT at 12.5mg EOD and also add Test Stack to it. I will send you some discounts

Get npp instead of deca.. also caber is cheaper in actual tablet pharmaceutical form than in liquid form. Cabergoline isn't stable in liquid form

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I already ordered everything. Just wondering how much prami should I use. Ed or eod?

Dude you don't need all these AI people are telling you to get.. just get some nolvadex prolactin shouldn't be an issue at that low of dose but yes run the test a few weeks longer than deca I'd say 5 weeks longer

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Dude you don't need all these AI people are telling you to get.. just get some nolvadex prolactin shouldn't be an issue at that low of dose but yes run the test a few weeks longer than deca I'd say 5 weeks longer

Horrible advice telling someone not to run an AI. You might not be estrogen sensitive but other individuals aren't as lucky.

Stick to promoting your peptides

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Don't give horrible advice like that to our members bro. Everyone has different sensitivities to estrogen and aromatizing compounds. We are trying to keep people here from getting gyno because we look out for the board and its members

Top Bottom