Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 400 dbol and oxybol stack, 12 week

Lance1988

Need some help guys... I'm 6ft 1 and weigh 11st 3? Um I'm 24 been training on and off for near 13 years probably longer.. I eat ok when my minds init.. Basikly I'm thinking of looking to get to 14 stone in 12 weeks and I'm thinking of running, test 400 wk 1 to 12 at 600mg, and dbol at 70mg a day between wk 1 and 6 and oxybol at 50mg a day between wk one and 6 also.. Now I'm thinking of starting aromasin right from the beginning at one a day and finishing them at 2 a day 2 weeks or so after the cycle?? Flame me please! Well let me know your that's please :)

Lance I don't mean to be a dickhead but at 157lbs you don't have any business using steroids.. either your diet is terrible or your training is terrible or both are terrible.. I wouldnt run this because you will lose everything because you have no base

Also 14stone is 196lbs. So you want to put on close to to 40lbs on one cycle.. you will put on weight and it'll be all water.. especially with 600mg of test and 70mg of dbol..

Please rethink this as this is a disaster waiting to happen

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

Last edited:
First; Thanks to Bonacris for converting stones so everyone can actually understand what your stats are.

Second; Everything that Bonacris said.

Third; Adrol and Dbol together for six weeks in your first cycle? Two most liver toxic orals would require some serious cycle support, and I still would not run them for 6 weeks.

Fourth, With that kind of cycle you would just bloat with water weigh, and once you stop you will just piss it all out and end up with same or less weigh. Unless you have some sort of miracle PCT, which I doubt since I think you didn't mention anything about PCT.

Fifth; No, no, no...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh boy :( um basikly I was 14 stone and have done a a major cycle once b4 that got me from 10,10 to 14 st.. So ino how to train and eat.. Umm well I'm guessing your suggesting to drop the test 4 down to mayb 500 and run a bombs with dbol? Rather than the oxys as they also blow u up? And we'll as for pct I was told by a good source that aromasin was better than nova and clomid?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Oh boy :( um basikly I was 14 stone and have done a a major cycle once b4 that got me from 10,10 to 14 st.. So ino how to train and eat.. Umm well I'm guessing your suggesting to drop the test 4 down to mayb 500 and run a bombs with dbol? Rather than the oxys as they also blow u up? And we'll as for pct I was told by a good source that aromasin was better than nova and clomid?

If you got to 14stone why didn't you stay that weight.. how did you drop so much weight..

???? No, they're not saying 'lower the test dose and sub oxy for a-bombs'..they're saying you shouldn't do a cycle. You see, since you have no muscle base on your frame, you will inevitably lose all of your gains after the cycle is finished. That's why we always tell people to lift strictly and diet strictly for years before using steroids. Like they said above, you'll put on loads of water weight and you'll feel bigger but once the cycle is done, you'll piss it all away. You need to learn how to train, diet and build a decent base because steroids aren't going to do shit for you right now except fuck up your hormonal production, making it even harder in the future for you to build the natural base you needed in the first place

Thank u for reply I'm learning :) and um well u see I just don't eat well and train well anymore without help I guess? When I got to 14 stone b4 I lost my job couldn't afford steds or even enuff food to consume to keep gains or even efford the gym anymore.. So I lost it all!! Atm mass bench 100kg for 2... Um barbell curls 70kg 2... Shoulder press 65? Ish.. For 3... I've got muscle it's my legs I have ZERO LEGS!!! I've never trained them b4... I look bigger up top than my bottom half lol which is bad ino... I have a weak back when I damaged it years ago makes leg work hard I guess.. :(

If you cant afford enough food to get your weight back on why waste money on gear? And if you now can afford enough food to get your weight back on why not get back what you can before starting?

Thank u for reply I'm learning :) and um well u see I just don't eat well and train well anymore without help I guess? When I got to 14 stone b4 I lost my job couldn't afford steds or even enuff food to consume to keep gains or even efford the gym anymore.. So I lost it all!! Atm mass bench 100kg for 2... Um barbell curls 70kg 2... Shoulder press 65? Ish.. For 3... I've got muscle it's my legs I have ZERO LEGS!!! I've never trained them b4... I look bigger up top than my bottom half lol which is bad ino... I have a weak back when I damaged it years ago makes leg work hard I guess.. :(

Steroids shouldn't be the reason that tour training and diet is good.. I have weeks of perfect diet and training before doing a cycle because steroids should be like a finishing tool

Well I came on here for answers.. Um yeah I'm giving my self 3 to 4 weeks of hard training and eating b4 I start anyway.. Muscle memory alone should take me well above average in size and strength within that time.. That was the plan.. And yes ino steds shouldn't be the incentive.. But In my case it has become that way? Do u not think it's possible that I had pushed my body to such elevated levels b4 that anything under that level will be almost pointless? As in meaning when I start my cycle I need to go big?

Top Bottom