Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 400 cycle

Bignog

6'3
34 yr old and been lifting for 14 yrs - Hard core the last year
Diet and Cardio are on point

I am starting a cycle soon wanted to get some input. I have searched and cannot really find any info. I have test 400 (150 cyp, 150 eth and 100 prop). I also have 200mg prop. I dont know how I should stack these - Do I front load the prop or do I back load? Also, do I pin once a week with the test 400 or Mondays and Thursdays?
Have read that 400 hurts like a monkeys uncle but that is stuff from mex. Mine is from Eur. and have read that PIP is not as bad as long as you warm the syringe and massage the area after injection and make sure you go deep.

I was going to use HCGenerate while on cycle
PCT
Adex .5mg EOD or E3D?
Unleashed - 3 pills before bed
Forma-stanzol - last few weeks of cycle and continue for PCT
HCG will be 250iu twice a week starting my 3 week of cycle and run it to my PCT

I have Letro, Nolva and Torem
I will prob. run the Torem for PCT and maybe some Clomi

Any input would greatly be appreciated!

It depends on how much you want to take.

Is this your first cycle?

If so then take the test 400 on Monday, and then hit with 100mg of prop EOD so you would take 100mg W and F. test 400 already has 100mg prop based on what you state so there is no need to inject prop on Monday.

That would be 600mg of test a week which is good for a first cycle.

If it is not your first cycle then inject the test 400 E4D and in between inject 100mg of prop. THat way you are getting 100mg of prop EOD (every other day) and the test every four days.

The key with this is to keep your test levels stable. Prop has a short half life so you need to inject it more frequently. cyp and eth are good taken once a week (or E4D) since they have long half-lives.

A successful PCT I use is 250ius of HCG during the cycle (M & Th) then increase it to 1000ius M & Th for two week after your last shot of test 400. 5 days after your last shot of HCG then start clomid at 50mg a day for 4 weeks. I also start unleashed when I start the clomid (or sooner depending on how I feel). I do not add anything else except for maybe some supplements. Some people stack nolva at 20mg ED with the clomid. I have never used Forma-stanzol or HCGenerate. I always get blood work done before and after cycles and I know what I am using now works. I do believe that sometimes too much of a good thing is not good. Using the proper amount of ancillaries is key and doing too much could be counterproductive.

Some people who have used those supplement can chime in. Based on the feedback here they work.

Not first cycle but cherry has grown back because it has been awhile. I like the 600mg a week thanks. I just got blood work done this week so will see what the doc says. I like your PCT because it is simple and agree that too much is not exactly a good thing. For the hcg - just a stick in stomach? Also has anyone tried torem? Heard good things but would like some opinions. Is the adex good at .5 e3d? Been reading that ALL t400 hurts and this giving me the bubble guts. Will let you know how PIP is.

Haha test 400 defo hurts for sure but nothing you wont be able to handle bro. Dont let it get in the way of a good mix there. Also youd get away with the adex at .25 EOD or the .5 E3D like you sayd but up to you. PCT from ArmyVet looks spot on.

Harry

Hmmm. I have done test only in the past and got strong as hell. My diet was off so I did not grow as much as I should have but I did get strong- benching 350 for reps. Don't get me started about curls. The pump was ridiculous. Maybe you have some bunk shit- all oil, no test.

I think once this cycle is done my next is going to be Rip Blench 225 with some extra prop.

Last edited:
I saw this post on another board, and my suggestion remains the same. Just run 600mg of Test400.. for 10-12 weeks.. and thats it..

ArmyVets recomendation on HCG is spot on..

I too have heard Torem is the "BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO PCT" from some people, but i have never used it so i can not comment on it

I have not used torem. I hear it is good. I might try it next time. My general motto is don't fix it if it is not broken and my PCT always works for me but trying torem might be a good idea.

For HCG inject it in the tummy fat near the side (not near the belly button). It is very, very easy and totally painless.

Thanks for the help- would it be a waist or just dumb to run the 400 as a back load? Trying to get some cyp 300mg and would be only able to get 10ml so cycle thought would be
Week 1-4 prop eod or e3d
Week 1-10 cyp mon& thurs
Week 11-14 test 400 mon & thurs

Thoughts?

I woudnt change your test base as much as that mate. Think the delays on some easters in there might cause some gaps in its release. Stick to one of them, test 400 for 10-12 weeks is spot on imo.

Harry

Top Bottom