Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tesamorelin advice on here is WRONG

Ciwejo

sorry but the tesamorelin advice I’m reading on here is flat out wrong.
I just got home from the anti aging clinic and the guy there said to use it 2-3mgs a day and then ramp up the dose up to 5mgs. He is selling me 6 months worth for about 8K.
He said it would work good for my fat loss and help with a disc issue causing a nerve pinch in my back.
Just posting up what they told me for further advice

sorry but the tesamorelin advice I’m reading on here is flat out wrong.
I just got home from the anti aging clinic and the guy there said to use it 2-3mgs a day and then ramp up the dose up to 5mgs. He is selling me 6 months worth for about 8K.
He said it would work good for my fat loss and help with a disc issue causing a nerve pinch in my back.
Just posting up what they told me for further advice
i dont use tesamorelin why? you can just get some hgh and semaglutide

essentially you walked into a auto mechanic shop and he gave you an 8000 dollar bill when all you needed was an oil change

that is what anti-aging clinics do they rip you off I can't believe you spent all that money on tesamorelin. please tell me you didn't get charged yet. for 8K you can buy the best hgh, steroids, supplements and food for 2-3 years using our sources on here

2 milligrams is a solid dose I don't know what you're talking about

Top Bottom